PDA

View Full Version : Clitoral Amputation

Zero
02-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I've been C'd and I thank every God out there I was too young to remember.

But what about the female version? I heard thats a hell of a lot worse especially in those far east countries.

fatal
02-20-2006, 05:50 PM
i think they wouldn't be able to get within one foot of me if they tried that...*shudder*

IndoGhost
02-20-2006, 05:51 PM
But what about the female version? I heard thats a hell of a lot worse especially in those far east countries.
From what I've heard about that in my soc class...there's nothing good about that one.

Silent
02-20-2006, 07:00 PM
From what I've heard about that in my soc class...there's nothing good about that one.
The only things I've ever heard are that it is meant as a form of degredation, as there are positively no medical benefits and it is almost always done later in life.

IndoGhost
02-20-2006, 07:05 PM
The only things I've ever heard are that it is meant as a form of degredation, as there are positively no medical benefits and it is almost always done later in life.
Are we talking about the same thing?

Silent
02-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I think so...

IndoGhost
02-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Then from what my teacher says there is no medical benefits..it was to keep the honor of the family or something like that...they still do it some areas...

Midknight
02-20-2006, 07:46 PM
The female one is done in some places to kill any pleasure the women could get out of sex, so the husbands would theortically not have to worry about the wives cheating on them when they're out spear throwing all day. It's retarded as sticking a damned bowl under your lip and stretching your earlobe and neck out as well. Culture my arse, someone needs to get the folks that do this clean drinking water, cause they're obviously drinking some contaminated stuff

Giovanni
02-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I felt like splitting this up because Circumcision has some medical benefits while clitoral amputation has none... I forget which issue of Newsweek I read about it in... But it was a pretty good article.

fatal
02-20-2006, 08:43 PM
I saw the title of this and i visibly cringed.

Giovanni
02-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Now you know how men feel when they see the phrase "Circumcision at any age past 8 days."

But yeah, the basic issues with Clitoral Amputation is that it is:

#1. Extremely Painful.
#2. No Medical Benefits.
#3. Very Bloody.
#4. Has a High Risk of Infection.
#5. Is Actually Detrimental to the Amputee's Well Being.

I just didn't feel that it belonged in the same thread as circumcision because of the reasons stated in my prev. post.

Midknight
02-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I agree. One os both a stupid religous thing, as well as supposed medical benefits, the other's just to cock block your spouse... ug.

Goddess of Ran
02-20-2006, 09:17 PM
At least that isn't a problem here in the Philippines. Come to think of it I've never even heard of it outside of school. Up until now that is.

I think my classmate even threw up after the lesson. Can't blame her though.

Narf
02-20-2006, 11:15 PM
I saw the title of this and i visibly cringed.

Sorry sweetheart. :twisted:

:P

IndoGhost
02-20-2006, 11:59 PM
You know what really gets me wondering...when people get piercing down there...Why would they do that at all?

Silent
02-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Simple. Piercings increase sensitivity in pierced area.

IndoGhost
02-21-2006, 12:08 AM
:shock: Oh...This is the whole pleasure and pain thing...I get it now. I'd never do it but i get it now.

Xiph0
02-21-2006, 12:09 AM

Erm.. it could be just me, but I'd personally castrate anyone who got near mine with a needle - slowly ..... with a torch and rusty pliers... then melt off a few of their fingers.

Then I'd bury them in Death Valley and leave a cup of water on their head... :twisted:

Midknight
02-21-2006, 12:24 AM
You know what really gets me wondering...when people get piercing down there...Why would they do that at all?

Adding onto what Silent said, I've been with a girl who had her clit done, and she couldn't wear the ring in, and tight jeans at the same time, b/c it would create a noticable wet spot, even driving her to have an small orgasm when we were walking through the mall.

That was embarassing as shit to have to duck into a store, with my brother and my friends a few feet behind me and my girl looking like she'd just jogged a marathon, lol.

What I don't get is guys doing it... women yeah I've seen firsthand the benefits... but guys getting their johnsons pierced... ug. Screw heightened pleasure, the guy's got a needle shoved through his unit, I'd die.

ChuckDaTruck
02-21-2006, 12:28 AM
Plus I've heard it doesn't help guys NEARLY as much as girls. And guys could REALLY be hurt by it. Think of pissing like a whale. Out of a blow-hole on top. There are horror stories out there like this that no one wants ANY part of. For a guy, it just isn't worth it.

PsyckoSama
02-21-2006, 01:32 AM

In actuality, it severs nerve endings actually reducing sensitivity... and really, the practice of Female Circumcision is most common in africa and considering that these are the samepeople who think that you can cure aids by raping a virgin... I'm not suprsed...

fatal
02-21-2006, 08:15 AM
retards. I wouldnt let myself get pierced no chance in hell but my friend Adam is getting his wang pierced soon so i'll report back on how that goes :twisted:

Aura
02-21-2006, 08:58 AM
retards. I wouldnt let myself get pierced no chance in hell but my friend Adam is getting his wang pierced soon so i'll report back on how that goes :twisted:

Really? He is sooo gonna regret it... There's a weird practice in sex here in the philippines that the guy attaches some goat hairs to his johnson. It's supposed to drive the girl crazy but meh... Ever heard about it, goddess?

*shakes head at some of the things people do*

Randeemy
02-24-2006, 06:16 PM
My mate got his bollocks pierced

That was a lie....

LINKed up
02-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I think that any maan that has a pierced dick belongs in a masochist club.

pimpostrous
02-25-2006, 12:51 PM
dude, some guys even get their nuts peirced.

LINKed up
02-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Okay, thats even worse. HOW COULD THEY WITHSTAND THAT!?!?!?!?

Zero
02-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Exactly there's no need to cause unessersary pain like that, its crazy.

Damn, even getting my balls grazed can pretty much drop me to my knees WHY WOULD ANYONE PUT RINGS THROUGH IT?!

pimpostrous
02-25-2006, 02:37 PM
whats worse, getting a full body MRI with those things on...

Syn
02-25-2006, 06:58 PM
there IS cultural relevance for female circumcision in some parts of the world.

the West often demonizes it, as it does most everything else culturally that it deems improper (burkhas anyone?) - but who died and made the West the holders of an objective morality?

yes, can female circumcision be brutal and inhumane? of course. so can male circumcision.

in the Gikuyu tribe of Kenya - male and female circumcision called irua is ritually done upon the passage to adulthood. BOTH genders have small snippets of skin removed from their genitalia in order to engender differences between being a child and being an adult.

it is a HUGE part of their culture. without going through irua - the tribemember is not a full part of that society, cannot take a leadership position - and in general is looked down upon.

in most of these tribes, it is both the boys AND girls who get operated on. and yet, even though there are cases of both genders' circumcisions being botched - it is only the female circumcisions that is demonized and villified.

let me guarantee that at 13 years of age - it is pretty damn painful for a boy to get the most sensitive skin of his johnson cut off. i assume it would be just as painful to have the tip of the clitoris cut off as well (although nowadays, most oftentimes due to western outcry, the clitoris is left completely alone and instead the clitoral hood is removed)...and that's what it is for the most part...a small removal of skin.

that all said, i don't believe in either male OR female circumcision.

and come on people. unless you don't ever wash your dick - there is no medical benefit to male circumcision. it is a cosmetic benefit.

<steps off soapbox>

Xiph0
02-25-2006, 07:41 PM
but who died and made the West the holders of an objective morality?

About 2 million Afgani citizens.. The Republican Army.. Loads of British Soldiers, German soldiers and citizens, Vietnamese, Koreans, Loatians[sp], Colombians, and Cubans.

And thats just murder.:P

/smartass

A Friendly Reminder from Giovanni... STAY ON TOPIC!!! I have made a dozen posts about this shit in the past 2 days. STAY ON TOPIC!!! Don't make me go on a delete spree

PsyckoSama
02-26-2006, 12:53 AM
but who died and made the West the holders of an objective morality?

Cultural Reletivism should be a capitol crime. I swear to fucking god...

ChuckDaTruck
02-26-2006, 05:08 PM
There is a GREAT movie about this very topic. Its called Moolade. It was nominated for best foreign film. Its GREAT. I highly recommend it. It provides tremendous insight into the issue. Trust me. See that movie. You'll get a Clearer picture than you'd ever wanted into the social cost and purpose of this topic. Its brilliant.