PDA

View Full Version : Boo...Um, Oh Yes - Also Hi

Tarawen
03-10-2006, 02:33 PM
As it says - Hey I'm new, nice to meet you - if anyone is interested this is my fan fiction acount...Dark Harry all over there... www.fanfiction.net/~tarawen

EDIT It occurs to me I didn't actually put anything about me...so:

"There's more to people than some defined label," said Arcie. "There are more than straight good and evil, aye, even more than law or disorders or fence-sittin'. There's prejudice, whimsey, affection, superstition, habit, upbringing, alliance, pride, society, morals, animosity, preference, values, religon, circumstance, humor, perversity, honor, vengeance, jealousy, frustration...hundreds o' factors, from the past and in every present moment, as decides what some one person'll do in an individious situation." - Villains by Necessity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

º± Tarawen ±º

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites:

Characters
Sirius Black, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Harry Potter, Raistlin Majere, Plain Majere, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Mort Rainey, Boba Fett, Spike

Color – Green
Book – Villains by Necessity - By, Eve Forward
Movie - Star Wars
Fan Fiction - In Blood Only - by, E.M. Snape

Ships: (The majority of which either sailed and sunk quickly, or never sailed at all)
My favorite ships are marked: º
Ships that are purely experimental: ±

Favorite Ship of All:

Xander/Willow

Harry Potter:

Severus/Lily º
James/Lily
Harry/Tonks ±

Buffy And Angel:

Buffy/Spike º
Oz/Willow
Xander/Willowº
Wesley/Willow ±
Cordelia/Gunn ±
Lindsey/Darla
Connor/Tara ±
Angel/Buffy

Star Wars:

Padme/Anakin º
Luke/Mara ºº
Han/Liea
Jacen/Tenel Ka
Jaina/Zekk ººº
F-Revan/Carth

ºº Mostly only with Dark Luke
ººº Mostly only with Dark Zekk

Quotes:

Best Quote:

"I know I can do it," Todd Downey said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time, every bit of her will be gone and her death will be a mystery... even to me." - Mort (Secret Window)

Buffy And Angel:

"I was actually at Woodstock. That was a weird gig. I fed off a flowerperson, and I spent the next six hours watching my hand move." - Spike

"You faced the monster in you, and you fought back. You risked everything so you could be a better man. And you can be. You are. You may not see it, but I do." - Buffy to Spike

"It's a big rock. Can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big." - Spike

"Oh, yeah. I saw their production of Giselle in 1890. Cried like a baby. And I was evil!" - Angel

"Well, what do you expect? Out alone in this neighborhood: I got half a mind to kill you myself, you half wit. I mean, honestly, what kind of retard wears heels like that in a dark alley? Take two steps, break your bloody ankle." -Spike

"One of us has been drinking, and I'm sad to say it isn't me." - Doyle

"It's... Mountain Dew." - Spike takes a drink out the of the Cup of Perpetual Torment

"All right, so I'm a puppet. That doesn't mean you don't have work to do!" - Angel

"People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them. People want the dream - what they can't have. The more unattainable, the more attractive." - Xander

"There are no dead students here. This week." - Principal Snyder

Star Wars:

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try... - Yoda

"Don't you call me a mindless philosopher you overweight glob of grease!" - C3PO

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..." - Yoda

"The Force is strong with this one." - Vader

"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Harry Potter:

"Dumbledore's man through and through" - Harry Potter

"Believe me. I never betrayed James and Lily. I would have died before I betrayed them." - Sirius Black

"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." - Albus Dumbledore

“Oh, come on. You heard them, just behind the veil, didn’t you? They were just lurking out of sight, that’s all. You heard them.” - Luna Lovegood

"You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!" - Harry Potter

"I wouldn't go out with you if it was a choice between you and the giant squid." - Lily Evans Potter

"Reading between the lines, I’d say she thinks you’re a bit conceited, mate." - Sirius Black

"Ok, who wants to see me take off Snivelly's pants?" - James Potter

"Nothing like a nighttime stroll to give you ideas."- Mad-Eye Moody

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore." - Lord Voldemort

"Sometimes you remind me a lot of James. He called it my 'furry little problem' in company. Many people were under the impression that I owned a badly behaved rabbit." - Remus Lupin

"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style..." - Phineas Nigellus

“That Harry Potter’s got more backbone than the whole Ministry of Magic put together!” - Augusta Longbottom

"S'up Figgy?" - Mundungus Fletcher

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."- Sirius Black

"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!" - Harry Potter

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve." - Ginny Weasley

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor." - The Marauder's Map (Sirius)

"You are determined to hate him Snape, Harry. And I understand; with James as your father, with Sirius as your godfather, you have inherited an old prejudice. By all means tell Dumbledore what you have told Arthur and me, but do not expect him to share your view of the matter; do not even expect him to be surprised by what you tell him. It might have been on Dumbledore's orders that Severus questioned Draco." - Remus Lupin

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." - Severus Snape

"Bad news, Harry. I've just been to see Professor McGonagall about the Firebolt. She – er got a bit shirty with me. Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first." – Oliver Wood

"Keep muttering and I will be a murderer!" - Sirius Black

"But you're Muggles! We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money. Molly, look!" – Arthur Weasley

"Curiosity is not a sin... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed."- Albus Dumbledore

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?" - Draco Malfoy

"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible.” - Severus Snape

"I'll look for him later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something...Of course, he might have crawled up into the airing cupboard and died...But I mustn't get my hopes up..." - Sirius Black

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." - Luna Lovegood

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it."- Albus Dumbledore

"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you." - Harry Potter

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." - Luna Lovegood

"Azkaban- the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards." - Draco Malfoy

"No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up... It always does in the end." - Luna Lovegood

"You should have died! Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you!" - Sirius Black

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more." - Albus Dumbledore

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy

"Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?" - Harry Potter

"The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure." -Severus Snape

Lord of the Rings:

"I will take the Ring" - Frodo

"You miserable little maggot. I'll stove your head in!" - Sam

"Give me your hand. Take my hand. Don't you let go. Don't let go... Reach" - Sam

"The board is set... the pieces are moving" - Gandalf

"The stars are veiled. Something stirs in the East. A sleepless malice. The eye of the enemy is moving. He is HERE." - Legolas

"That's for Frodo! And for the Shire! And that's for my old Gaffer!" - Sam

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

"Don't go where I can't follow." - Sam

"I will not say, Do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf

"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all change to silver glass...And then you see it."- Gandalf
"What? Gandalf?... See what?" - Pippin
"White shores... and beyond. The far green country under a swift sunrise." -Gandalf
"Well, that isn't so bad." - Pippin
"No... No it isn't." - Gandalf

"We set out to save the Shire, Sam and it has been saved - but not for me." - Frodo

That's me...or at least part of me...

IndoGhost
03-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Hi. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

oldmagic
03-10-2006, 02:51 PM
you know that harry in your avatar looks too much like kurk from that old star craft show. oh and hi.

Tarawen
03-10-2006, 03:38 PM
you know that harry in your avatar looks too much like kurk from that old star craft show. oh and hi.

Nah - all the footage of Kirk is way more dated looking. At anyrate - hi to you too. Pleasure to meet you in the...well digital I suppose.

Sree
03-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello, and welcome to DLP! Be wary of the H/D supporters (except for meow, she's cool) and choose your kitchenware! :twisted:

Midknight
03-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Star... craft...

I'd laugh, but my braincells just imploded

Lord Ravenclaw
03-10-2006, 07:15 PM

Star...craft? How dare thou! *smites*

It's Captain James T. Kirk in Star Trek.

Oh, and welcome to DLP.Net! =)

LINKed up
03-10-2006, 07:15 PM
WELCOME!!! Bathroom is on the left. Enjoy your stay.

oldmagic
03-10-2006, 07:31 PM

:oops: oh! right. uh sorry....i think.

Lord Ravenclaw
03-10-2006, 07:34 PM

You think? There is no think. You ARE sorry!

oldmagic
03-10-2006, 07:35 PM
am i suppose to be.

ok, ok sorry, sorry. sheesh :D

Midknight
03-10-2006, 07:37 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Midknight00711/google.gif

=)

apocalypsemeow
03-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Welcome!

Cervus
03-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Welcome to DLP!

Allow me, if you will, to take a minute to impart upon you a mere morsel of my vast and unmatched intelligence. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit, by changing the I to an A you would make a word I regularly use as a name for Ron Weasley. And thus ends my lesson for today, may your future be blessed with more of my worldly knowledge.

Aura
03-10-2006, 11:12 PM
WElcome to DLP!

Now where's my orange? I'm hungry!

Silent
03-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Greetings, and welcome to DLP!
Err... who bribed Aura with promises of fruit?

LINKed up
03-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Check the poll^. That'll answer your question.

Niffler Lord
03-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Hi!!! Welcome to DLP. Can I have my oranges now? Can I have a few rotten ones as well please. I need to throw them at any one who dishes Star Craft.

Sree
03-11-2006, 03:06 AM
Welcome to DLP!

Allow me, if you will, to take a minute to impart upon you a mere morsel of my vast and unmatched intelligence. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit, by changing the I to an A you would make a word I regularly use as a name for Ron Weasley. And thus ends my lesson for today, may your future be blessed with more of my worldly knowledge.

Gah! ::glares at the unreasonable hatred of Ron::

Ah, Cervy, you and your hatred of anything Ron... :x

Tarawen
03-11-2006, 02:32 PM

But of course Star Wars is better than both so it doesn't really matter! :P

Tarawen
03-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Hi!!! Welcome to DLP. Can I have my oranges now? Can I have a few rotten ones as well please. I need to throw them at any one who dishes Star Craft.

Only if you don't throw them at the host...then uh sure - I really have nothing against orange fights.

DGD
03-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Welcome.

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Welcome.

Thanks. Um...Interesting name you've got there...

Giovanni
03-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Hello and welcome.

The world is an oyster, luckily I have pliers, airplane glue, scissors, and gunpowder.

I used to have oranges... But then I ate them.

Can I have some more?

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Hello and welcome.

The world is an oyster, luckily I have pliers, airplane glue, scissors, and gunpowder.

I used to have oranges... But then I ate them.

Can I have some more?

Sure! You can have exactly Eight Oranges and Five Quarters of an Apple.

Giovanni
03-13-2006, 11:15 AM
YES!

*gives you his model airplane glue in return*

Piccaboo!
03-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Welcome to DLP. I couldn't resist pushing on the second button btw... you don't tempt me if you want a positive answer.

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 12:51 PM
YES!

*gives you his model airplane glue in return*

Score! I can glue people to chairs now!

Welcome to DLP. I couldn't resist pushing on the second button btw... you don't tempt me if you want a positive answer.

That's all right - if I was actually worried about it then I wouldn't have put it as an option, I know people who actually really hate me a lot - so as I said not remotely worried about what people put on the poll.

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow...a lot of people posting on this thread...hmm...Cool - So what type of music do people like?

Personally I'm all for Eminem, 50 Cent, Tupac...Linkin Park is good...hmm Busta Rymes - Pretty much into the G-Unit right now.

Giovanni
03-13-2006, 01:49 PM
I think there are a bunch of threads about this in the RL Group.

That_Boy
03-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Wow, Long intro, Welcome to DLP have a nice time :headshot:

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 04:36 PM
I think there are a bunch of threads about this in the RL Group.

Hmm...I'll have to go look at that.

Tarawen
03-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow, Long intro, Welcome to DLP have a nice time :headshot:

Thanks - And also will do - Yeah...I know, I copied most of the fanfiction.net profile and posted it - it was a pretty easy way to be like...this is me - you know that way I get to type less. :mrgreen:

Ginny Killer 2.0
03-13-2006, 07:10 PM

ummmm i know this was posted awhile back in this forum but uh i thought the bathroom was the door on the right?

Tarawen
03-14-2006, 12:46 PM

ummmm i know this was posted awhile back in this forum but uh i thought the bathroom was the door on the right?

Now I'm going to be confused the whole time - left or right...darn and I have to go to the bathroom too...*laugh*

Tarawen
03-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey - My satus changed...cool - I'm a squib now, I didn't even know it would change that soon, I thought maybe like ten months from now I'd suddenly be a Wizard and I'd be all like...Cool...anyway, I'm going to go read fan fiction now, thanks for the welcome everyone!