1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Snitch

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by aspeargus, Mar 11, 2006.

1. aspeargus

aspeargus Guest

I'm an engineer not a writer, so I think up weapons for Harry to use but I can't write a story around them to save my life. At the risk of stained futuring myself, I think my death snitch is a pretty good idea that anybody can use if they like it.

Take a standard snitch, disillusion it and modify it to track and close on Riddles' magical signature. When it get's into range, a focus crystal is triggered firing a stored AK curse at the sig. I figure death eaters have Riddles signature on them from the dark mark, so it'd nuke them too. The twins would have to make it ignore Harry's sig because of the scar. I like the idea of the stalker getting hit first because Riddle marked her in the chamber of secrets.

I've got ideas for crew served magical weapons too if anyone is interested.

2. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Dude, that is awesome... that is far from :stained as it is really original. Very nice!

3. oldmagic

oldmagic Seventh Year

defenatly original. but that will be too easy. every fic the main character has to go through some hard ships in life. oh fuck what am i saying. do it do it. :twisted:

4. Nymph

Nymph Second Year

I doubt that the AK would kill Voldemort but it's a really cool way of getting rid of the DEs. It going after 'Gin-Gin' is jsut a big bonus :) Someone, go for it, use it in your fic!!

5. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

Way to go man!!!!
    Awesome weapon though I thought it will be better contain some gas or bomb into the snitch.
    :microwave:

6. MoPhire

MoPhire First Year DLP Supporter

unless its Voldemort's AK in the snitch, it wouldn't work on Harry either, so non need to make it ignore harry's magical sig