PDA

View Full Version : I'm new.

rileyn
03-18-2006, 12:15 AM
Well, I guess this is my big introduction that no-one is going to read, My names Riley and I was told about this forum by Elias Tesla and LINKedup, in the #bba chat room. I dont mind RP'ing and book discussion though I cant write stories at all, their just not my thing, I can reasd them and discuss them, just not write them.:] anyways, I hop you know me a bit better and will recognize me around the board.

DGD
03-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome! I hope you have a good time.

LINKed up
03-18-2006, 12:16 AM
YO! Welcome! The bathroom is on the left.

IndoGhost
03-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi. Welcome to DLP. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Niffler Lord
03-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Hi. Welcome to DLP.

Narf
03-18-2006, 12:22 AM
Ah, welcome! I've seen you a few times on the #bba room, see you there right now, as a matter a fact. So enjoy yourself, and get some kitchenware. :D

Giovanni
03-18-2006, 12:23 AM
YO! Welcome! The bathroom is on the left.

Grrr... Freshie, thats My Line!

*glares*
*lets it pass because its your B-day*

Back OT

Welcome to the forum :) Please choose your kitchenware implement of doom.

Narf
03-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Grrr... Freshie, thats My Line!

:D

The Freshie revolution has started. Even people outside the chat know who the Freshies are. I find how the whole thing first started funny. :lol:

DGD
03-18-2006, 12:49 AM
Try asking Die Ginny Die (or Freshie #1 as I like to think of him) for a personalized avatar, he'll be glad to make one for you. Or you can go to Google Image search and look for images that you like.

And so it started.

Lord Ravenclaw
03-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Welcome to DLP.Net!

Narf
03-18-2006, 01:05 AM
lol, No, Ginslut, I was talking about how you first got the name Freshie. :)

P.S. Raven, nice quote. :twisted:

Dark Syaoran
03-18-2006, 04:34 AM
Welcome to DLP.Net! Enjoy your stay.

Aura
03-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the awesomo-most(is that even a word? :O_O: ) site in the net! Kitchen is downstairs... Pick your kitchen implement of doom from there. :twisted:

That_Boy
03-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Hi and welcome to:GDie1 have a good stay. Clean up your mess after yourself and remember to fear the banstick. Stay safe ;)

LINKed up
03-18-2006, 09:24 AM
lol, No, Ginslut, I was talking about how you first got the name Freshie. :)I remember that... It was when I said that I was a freshman in high school. Then you started attacking me... and so the freshie stuff was born...

Giovanni
03-18-2006, 10:24 AM
As a Senior in High School, I can tell you that it only gets marginally better...

Then your second semester rolls around and it gets exponentially better :twisted:

Juliette Ames
03-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Riely dude! It's me Jules!!! :D

Run while you still have a chaaaaance.

apocalypsemeow
03-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Hello, welcome, enjoy yourself, etc.

Cervus
03-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Welcome to DracoPotter.net. The number one forum in the HP fandom. Please feel free to post as many fics as you like in the library section, we just love fics full of slashyness. Also, if you could find some Harry/Ron fics for Sree I'm sure he'll thank you.

*Cervus runs away as a mob of angry DLP members try to hunt him down*

Arg! I meant welcome to DLP... honestly I did.

Midknight
03-18-2006, 10:40 PM
I swear to god I should neuter your antlers for that.

Giovanni
03-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Welcome to DracoPotter.net. The number one forum in the HP fandom. Please feel free to post as many fics as you like in the library section, we just love fics full of slashyness. Also, if you could find some Harry/Ron fics for Sree I'm sure he'll thank you.

He's right you know :)

And also make sure you send all the Harry/Umbridge and Mrs. Norris/McGonagall stories you can find to Midknight, he seems to enjoy them.

Midknight
03-18-2006, 11:58 PM
*holds a shotgun up to Gio's gerbil's head*

Don't go there Office boy or the gerbil gets it.

Narf
03-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Cervus...you fucking piece of British twat. :)

For the record, I am completely against all slash, including Harry/Ron. Cervus just wants to distract you from the Bonnie Wright poster on his wall.

Giovanni
03-19-2006, 08:36 PM
*holds a shotgun up to Gio's gerbil's head*

Don't go there Office boy or the gerbil gets it.

NOOOOOO!!!

Not Sir Steven Stewart Snugglepuffaluffagus The Sixty Second!!!!

I'll do ANYTHING!!!

Lord Osiris
03-20-2006, 04:58 AM
You know before all out war starts amongest us, just take a minute of silence to remember the scum that we should be fighting. Those filthy slashers with there natural allies the Wimpy Harry/Ginsluters, think of your bretheren as they charge into the battle of FF.nuts with there trusty kitchenware as there weapon, welcome to you newbie and my Nyx look kindly upon you.

Cervus
03-20-2006, 05:12 AM
Cervus...you fucking piece of British twat. :)

For the record, I am completely against all slash, including Harry/Ron. Cervus just wants to distract you from the Bonnie Wright poster on his wall.

You leave my Bonnie Wright poster out this, bish. I also have one of Molly Weasley with camel toe... I'm sure that one would interest you very much.:mrgreen:

Once again welcome to the new one.

Ginny Killer 2.0
03-20-2006, 11:42 AM
the bathroom is on the right actually. wecome to DLP dont mind the crazy people ( me included). Beware the pink elephant i tend to step on things when im in my animagus form :P. Oh and stay away from the microwaves someoen might push you in.