PDA

View Full Version : HI

Spikes
04-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Hello, i am spikes and I hate harryginny story's and i've been reading Fanfiction for a few months.

chronic dragon
04-13-2006, 07:22 PM
welcome we encourage all new users to navigate with care...never know when the rabid ginsluts are wandering loose

Master Slytherin
04-13-2006, 07:24 PM
While Cervus takes his time thinking of an 'original' reply, welcome to dlp! Oh and his rates start at 2 cents apparently.

andiais
04-13-2006, 07:27 PM
hello! would you like my sickening harry/dobby hybrids? they make me ill. please take them, on offer! two for one! B.O.G.O.F! or i may give em to cervus....they were his creations, after all.

LINKed up
04-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Welcome to DLP.net. Have fun here and enjoy the show.

Oh, watch out for Giovanni, he may just corrupt you... :ph34r:

Edit: On second thought, watch out for Cervus. He is worse. Anything he says about a BFE is untrue, FYI.

andiais
04-13-2006, 07:47 PM
and here i was comig round to my little habbies too. to the pound with them.

Cervus
04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
hello! would you like my sickening harry/dobby hybrids? they make me ill. please take them, on offer! two for one! B.O.G.O.F! or i may give em to cervus....they were his creations, after all.

And I shall take them gladly... being a proud member of BFE and all.

Spikes, you've come to the wrong place I'm afraid. Hating Ginny will get you nowhere here as most of the members are also members of ginnypotter.com. Yes they deny it, but they are merely trying to deny that they have a problem.

We're a board that pride ourselves on the quality of the fiction we recommend. Because of this you will only find the very best Slash, MPREG, Harry/Ginny, and bestiality fanfiction listed in the library section of this site. Feel free to add to it, just remember that we like our fics to be graphic NC-17 and anything below that rating is frowned upon. For a modest two cents you can buy a 'I LOVE HUMPS' t-shirt, all proceeds from sales of these fantastic designer shirts go to the 'buy Sree a new camel' campaign.

I'll end this post by welcoming you... so welcome!

Spikes
04-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Ok thank you all for the greetings and i think I will add a story or too to the bestiality libary. :) :)

The Sinner
04-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Bestiality?

WHERE!!!

Oh yeah, almost forget. Hey spikey! BEWARE MY NINJITSU-SPORK!!!

LINKed up
04-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Naughty, naughty!! If admin have spork, you no have spork!

Cell
04-14-2006, 05:22 AM
Welcome to DLP.net foeums.Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Do you hate Slash?Didn't see the I hate slash fics in your intro.

DGD
04-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Welcome. Have a good time.

Lady Almaren
04-14-2006, 06:27 AM
Welcome to DLP!! Just kick off you shoes and relax your feet. Bathroom's are on the left. Torture chambers further down the hall to the right. You'll find the kitchenware in the third drawer from the bottom.

Enjoy!!!! :)

pyrobriar
04-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey Spikes, you are soooo in the right place if your anti Gin!!!!Most of us with we could :headshot: followed by :microwave: her

Dont worry, were friendly.......most of the time.

Anyway, Welcome...and pick your kitchenware wisely, sometimes its the only thing that will keep you alive!!!

Spikes
04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
Ok everybody i'll make sure to pick up my kitchenware.

And celly cel of course I hate slash

Niffler Lord
04-14-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi and Welcome. Since everyone seems to have told you everything that needs to be known. I think I'll go have a beer!

apocalypsemeow
04-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Hwool, and welcome!