PDA

View Full Version : Dumbledore vs. Ganondorf - EPIC!!!

Darth Mage
08-03-2011, 06:05 PM
The thread is exactly what it sounds like; Dumbledore and Ganondorf meet and have a fierce battle. Both are insanely powerful in their own way and possess unique power and magics. Though I can't help feeling that Dumbledore would eventually die, because after all Ganondorf can transform into Ganon, empowered by the Triforce of Power, though if Dumbledore had the Triforce of Wisdom (suits him well)... well, anybody's game, I guess.

Thoughts?

Aekiel
08-03-2011, 06:11 PM
No.

/filler.

Rubicon
08-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Doesn't Link kill Ganon with a sword and some arrows?

I don't think Dumbledore would have any problems.

TheWiseKetchup
08-03-2011, 06:17 PM
So Ganondorf has an evil transformation powerup? Pretty sure there's a rule about that, somewhere...

Dumbledore would kick the shit out of this Ganondorf guy. I've never played Ocarina, but I'll see your Triforce of Power and raise you an Elder Wand.

Darth Mage
08-03-2011, 06:23 PM
He used the Light Arrows, which repel evil, to stun him, and then hacked up his tail, and then when we was subdued enough, Zelda and the six sages trapped him in another dimension and sealed it up. I think of Ganon as a dragon times a thousand - magic resistant to a degree, with raw power, brute strength, and as Ganondrof he could throw electrical balls. I guess the real question is if Protego could stop them, and how Dumbledore would reflect the balls back.

Imariel
08-03-2011, 06:26 PM
My fucking god, this is why I need the ignore thread function.

Zarent
08-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Listen, everyone here loves Harry Potter and most everyone in the world loves Ocarina of Time. That said...

This is both incredibly cliched and stupid. I don't meaningfully wish to put a damper on your ideas, but this is the response that you're going to get if you keep coming to DLP with these things. Maybe seek out a different site?

JimmyCranberry
08-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Who the fuck is Ganondorf?

Hw597
08-03-2011, 06:34 PM
who on earth is Ganondorf.

Starwind
08-03-2011, 06:34 PM

This.

When I first saw the topic name I thought someone may have spelt Gandalf wrong.

Rubicon
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM

who on earth is Ganondorf.

This.

When I first saw the topic name I thought someone may have spelt Gandalf wrong.

I pity all your childhoods.

Ash
08-03-2011, 06:47 PM
I have lost any respect I may have had for those of you who don't know who the fuck Ganondorf is. Admittedly, that isn't hard, but srsly...

Play Legend of Zelda. NAO. (ideally Ocarina of Time)

Riley
08-03-2011, 06:58 PM
O.o this was right above Dumbledore vs. Gandalf so I was expecting a link to Epic Rap Battles of history...what I found was severely disappointing.

Hesperion
08-04-2011, 03:16 AM
O.o this was right above Dumbledore vs. Gandalf so I was expecting a link to Epic Rap Battles of history...what I found was severely disappointing.

^^
what I thought. I was all confused because I check those daily to see which new ones have come out.

TheWiseKetchup
08-04-2011, 08:03 AM
He used the Light Arrows, which repel evil, to stun him, and then hacked up his tail, and then when we was subdued enough, Zelda and the six sages trapped him in another dimension and sealed it up. I think of Ganon as a dragon times a thousand - magic resistant to a degree, with raw power, brute strength, and as Ganondrof he could throw electrical balls. I guess the real question is if Protego could stop them, and how Dumbledore would reflect the balls back.

Avada Kedavra, bitch.

Grinning Lizard
08-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Such a fucking retarded thread.

DM, if you want to write the oneshot, or just a fic where you put all these bizarro little flights of fancy, be my fucking guest and write it. It'll be a whole other thing for me to not read. In the meantime, what's the fucking point in all these 'Thoughts..?' threads?

It's a stupid idea, and I'm pretty sure nobody seriously gives a shit. Just... stop making threads.

CrackedMind
08-04-2011, 08:27 AM
If you have an idea, stupid or otherwise, post it in the plot bunny thread. Let them deal with this crap.

calutron
08-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Dumbledore would school Ganonfag and then transfigure him into a house elf, then force him to have sex with Dobby, while he watches in quiet contemplation about how house elves reproduce.

Oruma
08-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I have lost any respect I may have had for those of you who don't know who the fuck Ganondorf is. Admittedly, that isn't hard, but srsly...

Play Legend of Zelda. NAO. (ideally Ocarina of Time)
I have played Legend of Zelda and it still took me a few seconds to recognize the name.

/Phantom Hourglass

jonamiller2
05-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Fails given to ALMOST everyone!!
1. for not knowing who Ganondorf is and 2. for even attempting to find an answer to this question..... I say good day

KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!
05-23-2012, 02:07 AM
Fails given to ALMOST everyone!!
1. for not knowing who Ganondorf is and 2. for even attempting to find an answer to this question..... I say good day
Fails given for a massively pointless necro.

Jormungandr
05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
I can't be assed to find it, so just imagine this text is the Futurama/Fry: "Not sure if troll, or just stupid..." meme.

Dark Syaoran
05-23-2012, 02:33 AM
You are now banned for four days.

Snarf
05-23-2012, 02:33 AM
I think we all got what we wanted out of this thread. The OP stopped posting, a miracle in and of itself, and a retard was banned. I feel complete.