PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...

Cupspeaker
05-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Cupspeaker! Because I make a hole at the end of a cup and speak through it. I am 76 years old and I have alzheimers. I also have a very short attention span so if I... HEY LOOK A BIRD!!!

Taure
05-22-2006, 02:53 PM
...Well, I would write you an introductory Limerick, but I have been told to stop, so instead you shall get a nice boring welcome.

Welcome to DLP!

Giovanni
05-22-2006, 02:54 PM
No limerick from Taure!?!?!?!

The world hast ended before mine own eyes!

But on a side note -- Welcome to DLP

CGB
05-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Welcome to DLP

Master Slytherin
05-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Taure the Limerick Master hath lost his Limerick? *shakes head*

Welcome to dlp.

Lord Ravenclaw
05-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Welcome to DLP.Net!

BlueMagikMarker
05-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I can't begin to accurately describe my reaction to your introduction... but I can try.

Dramatic Speech Time 6
Not every problem in the fanfiction world spawns from the filthy minds of fangirls. No, there are others to blame as well... Creepy old men! These people are masterminds, using their decades of experience to their advantage, they strike out at innocent fanfiction readers with their evil Slash. They are hard to fight, untold years of knowledge give them the advantage, but we have the vitality of youth and the strength that comes with knowing our goal is righteous. At DLP we must stick together, because by doing so, we become immune to their influence... by sticking together, we become invincible. Don't let the Creepy old men and their Slash ensnare you, fight back alongside we DLP brethren. It is for the good of all fanfiction.

Now that you're part of DLP, I hope that your creepiness abates and is replaced with sadism aimed towards Ginny and fangirls everywhere.

Cupspeaker
05-22-2006, 03:54 PM
lol. Fanfiction is a hobby of mine. So what if I am a couple, well maybe more years more than you? And so what if I have mild alzheimers so I forget to spell?
And so what if I can teach you to re use tea bags and shout at squirrels? (From everybody loves Raymond)

Naw I am kidding. I am not over seventy at all. I just made that up. I lie so much that it is impossible not to lie.
Everything I say is a lie. Except that, and that, and that...

Amerision
05-22-2006, 04:27 PM
I know what you mean.

I am a chronic liar, and can lie to save my lies on the spot. This results in the ability to think on my feet, lie with a straight face, put on the Emotionless Mask (tm), and do speeches on a whim.

Fortunately, I am gifted in remembering thigns that interest me, so I can actually remember my lies.

So, welcome, my fellow liar extraordinare, and may we lie, cheat, and steal our way to greatness!

Niffler Lord
05-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Hi and welcome.