PDA

View Full Version : If insane, click here. Well thats about every1

3rdeye
06-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Ello! Me name is as you see , by the sea, 3rdeye. I hate every thing! Just in case you try to ask what i like. which you wouldn't if you now whats good for you! And expect me to disappear for doses of helium every now and then:D
also i plan to take over world with my army of evil bannanas!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Master Slytherin
06-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Erm...welcome to dlp.

nonjon
06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
You do know those aren't really bananas but are actually yellow dildos you earn in exchange for well... I'm sure Cervus and Sree will tell you.

Welcome to DLP.

MysterioX
06-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the forum!

3rdeye
06-02-2006, 05:26 PM
You do know those aren't really bananas but are actually yellow dildos you earn in exchange for well... I'm sure Cervus and Sree will tell you.

They look like bannanas to me, so there banannas enuogh said i think!
And have i confused someone yet? I like confusing ppl. Probaly why i use long words that i dont even know mean! And im :twisted: thought you might want to know.

Lord Ravenclaw
06-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome to DLP.Net!

Leibhaftige Finsternis
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
To Whom It May Concern
The King of the Land of Darkness sends greetings to the lunatic known as 3rdeye. He notices that you know of the horror that is Ginslut and proposes an alliance to combat this horrendous threat. He feels that the might of the armies of Darkness, along with you armies, will increase exponentially, and will enable both armies to crush all that would oppose them. To this extent, he extends and invitation to discuss the terms of the proposed alliance and to share information on the other threats, including, but not limited to the Weasel, Herman, and Dumb-Fuck. If you choose to accept this invitation, please send notification as soon as possible.
Leibhaftige Finsternis, Darkness Incarnate

Welcome to DLP

Cervus
06-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Greetings. May your life be blessed with MPREG and may Slash come to you in abundance. May your time here be enjoyable and may you not meet Sree's camel in a darkened hallway.

apocalypsemeow
06-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Hwool, and welcome.

Cell
06-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Greetings. May your life be blessed with MPREG and may Slash come to you in abundance. May your time here be enjoyable and may you not meet Sree's camel in a darkened hallway.

Hahahahaha. F.A.R.T. Welcome to DLP.net and F.A.R.T.

Niffler Lord
06-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Hi and welcome

3rdeye
06-03-2006, 05:26 AM
Ah, your all making me feel so loved! And there goes sarcastic part 1. And Dumb-fuck? Interesting name. I prefer to call him Dumbly-Idiot

Leibhaftige Finsternis
06-03-2006, 04:13 PM
As long as the name is a direct insult, I don't care what you call him.

Giovanni
06-03-2006, 05:53 PM
-snipped idiotic noobish posturing-

Just don't act like Leiby until you've got over 1000 posts under your belt... Or a shitload of rep points, and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the forum :)

Also, never use more than one dancing yellow dildo in a post!

-Giovanni aka Dancing Yellow Dildo (DYD) #3.

zEROfrustration
06-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Welcome!

And yes, if you use more than 1 dancing yellow dildo, it'll look like you want something... interesting.

zEROfrustration

CGB
06-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey and welcome to DLP

Fuegodefuerza
06-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Hooray! Another psycho! Y'know, you can never have too many psycho's in one place at one time, and I don't think that we have enough here at DLP.

It's too bad that you like yellow, dancing dildos, because here at DLP, we burn sympathizers of slash and Mpreg at the stake.

Enjoy!

Leibhaftige Finsternis
06-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Just don't act like Leiby until you've got over 1000 posts under your belt... Or a shitload of rep points, and you'll be fine.

Hey, it's not my fault I have mental problems... blame the polka dots, I touched one and it zapped my mind so... wait... then it is my fault... nevermind.

Amerision
06-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Hello, and welcome to the Dark Lord Potter Forums.

This automated message is provided for the security and convenience of the Dark Lord Potter Forum personnel.

The Dark Lord Potter Forum System is maintained by Lord Ravenclaw, Midknight, Vash, and Zevrillion. We kindly recommend you avoid angering these creatures of limitless power as the consequences to this act are unpleasant.

Due to the controversial topics routinely handled on this site, we suggest you stay respectful and avoid acting like an ass.

Please keep your offensive content, such as racism, slash loving, support for Harry/Ginny, and hate for all things not bright and fluffy to a minimum.

Do not attempt to steal other stories or ideas and publish them as your own. Such an act is called Tridenting, better known as plagarism. Violations to this directive will result in an immediate ban.

It is highly recommended that very old topics be left alone. Posting in these ancient threads will result in a bump. Bumps are undesirable.

In the event of an emergency, one that has angered the almighty Admins, keep silent and agree with them and await further instruction. If it is necessary to flame or anger someone, do so in a respectful and helpful manner.

Please stay away from mystical power of the banstick. Do not incur the might of this terrifying weapon.

A reminder that the 1st Annual Ginny Kill Off is fading to obscurity, and subsmissions are greatly desired.

Remember, more amusement than your own may depend on your posting and writing abilities.

Do you have a friend or relative who make a valuable addition to the Dark Lord Potter Forum team? Immediate openings are available in the areas of "General Posting", "Ginny Kill Off Subsmissions", and "Non-Cliche Writing". Please contact Dark Lord Potter personnel for further information.

If you have an associate with a background in the areas of "Acceptable to Highly Entertaining Writing", or other useful disciplines, please extend an offer of membership.

The Dark Lord Potter Forum System is an equal-opportunity employer.

A reminder to all Dark Lord Potter personnel: Regular link, annoying or offensive posts, and plagarism screenings are a requirement of continued membership in the Dark Lord Potter Forums. Failing in such screenings is grounds for immediate termination.

If you feel you have been exposed to Harry/Ginny radiation, Cliche-ness, or general poorly written fics, please check the library for suitable medication.

Post safe, Write smart. Your future depends on it.

Thank you, and have a very safe, and productive day.