PDA

View Full Version : New(ish)

Malice?
06-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Following the advice of one ChuckDaTruck I figure I might as well introduce myself officially instead of just randomly posting comments about my story. In any case I go by Malice? here.

Write as 'Leave This World' on ff.net. Currently am the author of Only Enemies which is a Harry / Bella fic that tried to avoid the rather horrible traps that seem to dog that wonderful pairing. (see my profile on ff.net for details).

In any case Ive browsed this place for awhile and have always found it to be a nice escape from the overly cannon stuff that just gets old after the first seven to five hundred identical H/G stories.

-Malice?

apocalypsemeow
06-03-2006, 02:49 AM
Hwool, and welcome!

Lord Ravenclaw
06-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Welcome to DLP.Net, Malice? :)

Xiph0
06-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the site, it's inspiring to see someone deliberately(?) avoiding cliches. Especially with such a bitchen' pairing.

ip82
06-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Wellcome, wellcome, too bad Chuck had to drag you here... *glares*

Cupspeaker
06-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Welcome to DLP! Your story was pretty good. Write more!

Giovanni
06-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Hello and welcome to DLP :)

It is good to see a writer join up who intentionally rejects cliches in an excellant pairing.

Just remember that when a Centaur passes you the 'peace pipe' you must puffeth once and then puffeth again before passing it to whoever is on the side that you didn't get it from.

Nightmare Weaver Lilliana
06-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Hello. I'm new around here. would any of the gentlemen around here be willing to show a lady some good DarkHarry\MultipleFem stories. They are my favorite, and seem to be in short supply.

I would so love for someone to help me learn my way around here.

Leibhaftige Finsternis
06-03-2006, 05:11 PM
To Whom It May Concern
Leibhaftige Finsternis, Darkness Incarnate, King of the Land of Darkness, would like to welcome thee to DarkLordPotter.net. He also would like to offer forth an invitation to his kingdom in order to discuss the varoius true evils of this world, also know as Ginslut and Slash, among others. During this meeting between two great powers, he would also like to propose an alliance against the evils that all in the world face. He awaits a response from the mighty Malice? and hopes that it will be sent as soon as is possible.
Liebhaftige Finsternis, Darkness Incarnate and King of Darkness.

Midknight
06-03-2006, 06:21 PM
As the reigning king of the Darklordpotter.net screenname, I'd like to take the moment to smack the pretender to my throne, and take another moment to point out, that I take it a grieve insult has been delivered today upon my person.

I dub thee anal greaseman to show my anger, and my mercy upon such a poser, after all, one could change aforementioned sharlaton's title to manjuicer, or cock ornament. Go with peace.

btw, Welcome Malice

Antivash
06-03-2006, 06:28 PM
To Whom It May Concern
Leibhaftige Finsternis, Darkness Incarnate, King of the Land of Darkness, would like to welcome thee to DarkLordPotter.net. He also would like to offer forth an invitation to his kingdom in order to discuss the varoius true evils of this world, also know as Ginslut and Slash, among others. During this meeting between two great powers, he would also like to propose an alliance against the evils that all in the world face. He awaits a response from the mighty Malice? and hopes that it will be sent as soon as is possible.
Liebhaftige Finsternis, Darkness Incarnate and King of Darkness.

Ive stayed away from this for some time, Leiby. But Now I have a few drinks in me. I cant contain my homicidal rage any longer.

Post with an IQ in the double digits please. Thats all I ask. The whole third person I am the lord of this and that shite? Its old. Very old. We have warned people numerous times to knock of the retardation.

Its funny once or twice but then it gets old quickly. you're welcome to post whatever you want as long as you make an effort to spell/grammar check it and in an intelligent manner. But this is just gay.

Id like to advise you to take the time out to read the entire forum for any warnings raven might not have added to the rules section, a link to these is located conveniently at the top of your screen, right next to the USER CP. Read them as well.

This is your one warning. You shall never get a second. The next is a ban.

Now you gotta ask yourself one thing if you dare think I'm kidding...

Do you feel lucky, punk? WEll, do ya?

Cell
06-03-2006, 06:33 PM
Welcome to DLP.net Malice?. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Midknight
06-03-2006, 06:34 PM
that comes from the numerous Dark Lord this, King that, Lord this, etc. that have kept the bit going way longer then it gets funny.

Giovanni
06-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Vash, if you weren't such a sexy admin who I want to bear my MPREG! Children I would dock you some major rep points for that HORRIBLE Dirty Harry reference.

But yeah, Leiby: Third Person isn't funny unless your post is funny without it. Your post is not funny without it (or with it for that matter), so please do not use it again.

-Giovanni

Winner of the Prestigous DLP-Forums Most Blatant Politics Whore Award For 8 Months Running

**Now see, THATS funny (although not very) because it's true**

MysterioX
06-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Welcome Malice and :cheers: to your story.

To Nightmare Weaver Lilliana,
I am sure you have noticed the absence of "gentlemen" here at Dlp.net seeing how everyone just ignored your question.

Giovanni
06-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Except for Giovanni who sent a Private Message rather than cluttering the thread.

I love Malice? name.

It's the question mark that makes it sexy.

Cupspeaker
06-03-2006, 08:21 PM
And leibythewhatever, don\'t feel too bad. At least you dont have a -110 rep points. And some of your posts are pretty funny.

Dark Lord Rostam
06-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Stop trying everyone to feel sorry for you and your -110 rep points. Post's like that make me think you have them for a reason.

Welcome, and have fun here.

Niffler Lord
06-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Hi!! Welcome to DLP.

Master Slytherin
06-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Welcome to dlp.

Myst
06-04-2006, 03:18 AM
Welcome to DLP. Please dont type in thrid person, its irritating.

Yarrgh!
06-04-2006, 09:10 AM
*Yarrgh! glares at Gio and stabs finger at the exclamation mark at the end of his name*

I'm sexy too, dammit! And i don't have a bender...

*turns up nose and sniffs*

Welcome Malice? It's good to see...wait, that came across as a question. Nvm...it's good to see good authors joining.

Loved the last chapter, and i'm hoping that Hermy will meet a sticky, messy end, strangled to death by that bushy stack of weeds she calls hair.

zEROfrustration
06-05-2006, 05:46 AM
Welcome Malice? to DLP.

Enjoy yourself and don't forget to clean up the cookie-crumbs that you dropped on the way in.

May you find shade this day,
zEROfrustration

CGB
06-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Welcome to DLP

Fuegodefuerza
06-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Well howdy Malice? Nice to see another hater of the redheaded slut here at DLP.

Don't take any notice of the redheaded mannequins lining the halls here in various states of torture and death, they're just for decoration.