1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

New (temporary?) beta

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by ip82, Jul 3, 2006.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I've finished the new chapter of Potter's Resistance (see sig for a link) a few days ago, but I can't seem to get in touch with my beta Sree. Since he's been gone for like 4-5 days now, I decided to seek a new beta on temporary basis (with possibility of moving to permanent).

What I seek is above all just someone who could fix my grammar and sentence construction, put in proper slang and such. Brit-picking is encouraged, but not mandatory.

Also, I'm open to bouncing chapter back and forth, discussing plot and characterization issues, but that's secondary to grammar stuff.

And finally, I'd like someone who can work fast. Or better said, not have bunch of other obligations, forcing him/her to be able to work only on weekends, during vacations, etc...

If you're interested, drop me a PM by clicking here, or send me an e-mail on the adress listed here.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Hey Mid, leave the poor man alone, he's in love!

Anyway, that's the point - Sree has finally reemerged (in the last moment might I add), and he's still in for the editing gig.

Err, sorry for raising false alarm guys. Thanks to all those who responded and offered to beta for me. I'll keep you in mind if some other yummy fourlegged beauty captures my beta's attention :)

So, once again thanks and sorry for wasting your time.

4. AbyssalDaemon

AbyssalDaemon First Year

5. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Don't worry, it should be out soon, IP. Sorry for the wait. I've been incredibly busy >_<.

And you shush, Funshine! :p