1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

BloodLine Naruto?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by 0jordinio0, Apr 25, 2014.

1. 0jordinio0

0jordinio0 Seventh Year

I'm looking for well written Bloodline Naruto fics. I don't really care which because they are all useful in some way. From the Mokuton to the Dead Bone Pulse. I have a particular fondness for pre-Mangekyou Sharingan. Then it's epic, but not so completely overpowered that they can one shot S-ranks. I always loved the concept of a ninja copying another ninja's jutsu mid-battle and using it against them like Kakashi did against Zabuza.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7137889...cker-than-Bone - this is supposedly a well liked Dead-Bone Pulse Naruto fanfic. But with Kimmimaro in the main characters prt I'm a bit leery. Seen one like that before where Kushina was his mother aswell even though he's like nearly 20 or something and Kushina died in her early 20's. Se would ave had to birth him at like 11 or something. And there was also one where Naruto got paired with Hinata and 'awesome big bro' Kimmi got paired with Anko AND Kurenai..

So yeah, if any of you've read this fic a confirmation on its supposed goodness would be appreciated.

2. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

I just realised that I know a couple:

Tuebor
    He had two friends in the entire world. One betrayed him and the other disappeared. His desire was to always protect those who couldn't protect themselves, but now he's finding it hard to stay motivated, yet still, he remains strong. AU.
    Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure - Naruto U., Anko M. - Chapters: 8 - Words: 56,911 - Reviews: 374 - Favs: 1,035 - Follows: 1,019 - Updated: Mar 3, 2009 - Published: Nov 3, 2008 - id: 4633723

Naruto was born a few years earlier and has the Mokuton. Only the Mokuton is just kind of there and isn't treated as anything special. Abandoned.

Sage

When Naruto is given a gift considered legendary even in a world where walking on water is a daily occurrence for some, will it lead him on a path towards peace or will the consequences of said gift leave a hole in his heart too large to fill?
    Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Romance - Naruto U., Fū, OC - Chapters: 92 - Words: 510,604 - Reviews: 6,279 - Favs: 4,010 - Follows: 3,884 - Updated: Apr 10 - Published: Jul 13, 2013 - Status: Complete - id: 9486691

It's probably the longest complete Rinnegan Naruto there is and that it takes original direction with Naruto being a ninja monk who travels the world to understand chakra. It's a mixed bag of good and bad with hit-and-miss execution that wouldn't rate higher than 3 stars at most.

Skip the first chapter (it's really bad) and skim the next few after that (it's mostly dull). I didn't start properly reading until he was on the road. Go with in low expectations and you'll be fine. ;)

3. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've tried reading Sage several times, and honestly I just can't get into it. 10 year olds with disciples and apprentices and followers and shit.

NO. NO.

4. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

Eh, don't blame you. You're not missing out.