1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Zombie Knight by George M. Frost - M - Original Fiction

Discussion in 'Original Fiction' started by Bramastra, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Bramastra

Bramastra Groundskeeper

Title: The Zombie Knight
    Author: George M. Frost
    Rating: M
    Genre: Horror/Dark Fantasy
    Fandom: Original fiction

Summary:

So I was reading this not too long ago, and despite the summary it actually has some pretty good ideas and the world is pretty fleshed out in my opinion. though the beginning is kind of slow if you push through it gets really good.

2. Prancatius

Prancatius Squib

I was actually just about to submit this original fanfiction for review. The story has moments where you start to wonder what you are reading. However, the really dull moments occur much later in the story. Like previously stated, the powers are cool and the general concepts of getting revived and gaining powers are cool. I give it a 4/5 because the latest chapters are focused on new characters (tedious and dull)

Here's a different summary:" ~~A young man dies and is offered to be revived by a grim reaper in exchange for servitude. Responsibilities typically include the fight against abominable horrors, human or otherwise. However, this young man already has a few problems of his own... such as crippling shyness.~~"