1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Others: Strangers in an Unforgiving Land - T - Stargate Atlantis / Farscape

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Leo1980s, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Leo1980s

Leo1980s First Year

High Score:
    Title: The Others: Strangers in an Unforgiving Land
    Author: jpdt19
    Rating: K+
    Genre: Sci-Fi/Adventure
    Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
    Pairings: None
    Summary: A Stargate Atlantis & Farscape Crossover. Another take on where the Atlantis copies end up after "A Mortal Coil" Spoilers for Season 3 of Stargate Atlantis. The copies end up somewhere they did not expect!
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4094212/1/The-Others-Strangers-in-an-Unforgiving-Land

Another good Stargate fic, much more in keeping with the chacters of the TV series & their character development at the time of splitting from the series storyline. The story dies once the author hits the Farscape crossover - having never watched that I can't really judge if it is in keeping with that one.

If you manage to read through the one above & enjoy it the author has also written another fic based on 'The Others' crossing over into the Stargate movie Continuum instead of Farscape.

Title: Fickle fate, Hydra's Wrath
    Author: jpdt19
    Rating: M
    Genre: Sci-Fi/Adventure
    Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
    Pairings: None
    Summary: An Stargate Atlantis AU / Stargate Continuum the Movie Crossover: What if Daniel, Sam and Cam were not as alone as they thought in their fight against the new Supreme System Lord Baal. Involves an AU of my work The Others
    Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5148467/1/Fickle-fate-Hydra-s-Wrath

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Bumped to gain attention: I thought with our once large Stargate fanbase this would get some ratings and reviews.

I'll leave it in her until Sunday before I move it.

EDIT: Meh. I move it now.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016