PDA

View Full Version : ME!

Lord Letumvis
09-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Ello!

I am the honourable (well, not really) Lord Letumvis!!!

You may refer to me as master, my liege, your majesty or Lety.

I do have a real name, but it is one of those cases where if I told you I would have to kill you.

I come from a very, very dark land (with dark people)

I am a staunch supporter of the Dark, Slytherin side....and I like bashing a certain old coot with a lemon drop fetish....

I bow to no-one....not even the resident dark lord (which should be me)

I am a dark and evil megalomaniac to the core......

and, obviously my goal is none other than world domination.....and living in a house made of cheese.

Sree
09-30-2005, 10:28 PM
Ah, welcome. But, sorry, you'll have to compete with several other people to become the dark lord here. I mean, at least 3 or 4 other people here fancy themselves to be dark lords. But, welcome, and be sure to choose some kitchenware to protect yourself at the various cutlery here at DLP.

Nuit
09-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Greetings Lord Letumvis.

IndoGhost
09-30-2005, 10:40 PM
welcome, Lord Letumvis, and as you can see from my title i am a Dark Lord...well Dark Count actully it's higher then a lord. my name is Indo. enjoy your self here.

Midknight
09-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Hmm...

hmm...

something that says fear.... something that says I'm not sweet.... Yep you get the cookie sheet. Cookie sheets are evil, they can burn up sweet cookie goodness in no time flat.

Lord Ravenclaw
10-01-2005, 12:10 AM
*cackles* Cookie sheet it is. And the only Dark Lord here is Dark Sayoran. The rest of us vie for more lucrative positions such as I, the Dark God (or, highest) of them all. Dark Emperor, Dark Being, etc.

Midknight
10-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Thats right. Remember to alternate bows, Raven then me, and then to the rest of the staff here, on numbers that are evenly divideable by Pi.

IndoGhost
10-01-2005, 12:32 AM
take whatever title you wish for but i call Dark Count

Antivash
10-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Hola!

Welcome to our happy home!

please take not from damion and our ignorat guest that we allow certain freedoms...but get outta hand and the staff wont hesitate to lay the smackdown on your candy ass, jabroni

or we'll simply send mice to your cheese house..

Midknight
10-01-2005, 01:54 AM
I'd also like to add that I like the avatar, but be sure not to put like POSTER or anything in the pic, or there will be an angry mob of pissed off guests, consiting of one singular guest wanting your head on a pike my friend!

Lord Letumvis
10-01-2005, 09:45 AM
that is....charming....

and please do not do anything to the cheese house....

I can be a Dark Tyrant.....how about that?

Sree
10-01-2005, 10:17 AM
That's fine, no one has claimed that title yet. At least, I think. You never know what people might think of themselves in secret.

Midknight
10-01-2005, 01:51 PM
That's fine, no one has claimed that title yet. At least, I think. You never know what people might think of themselves in secret.

The real question is.. do we want to know?!? heh

IndoGhost
10-01-2005, 02:14 PM

The real question is.. do we want to know?!? heh
we'll never know if we want to know unless we know what they know.

realmess
10-01-2005, 03:35 PM
welcome,
you do know that Dark Tyrant might end up being D.T.?
:twisted:

Lord Letumvis
10-01-2005, 05:41 PM
AHHH

Just call me Lety then....I will gain my title after the apocalypse anyway....

realmess
10-01-2005, 05:44 PM
*smirk*
o.k. Lety :twisted:
8) mess

Aba4th
10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Behold I am the evil sugar bowl of doom and destruction and I will wreck havoc on all who oppose me. :twisted: Welcome Lety as a new member you must choose for youself and item of kitchenware to use in battle against us. Choose quickly or someone will assign you one.

Cervus
10-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I am cervus. My weapon of choice is the whisk of doom.

Lord Letumvis
10-07-2005, 09:06 AM
oh, I like a good old butcher's knife.

Dark Syaoran
10-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Hello... welcome to our home! Enjoy your stay.

ChuckDaTruck
10-07-2005, 02:13 PM
I CHARLIE, WIELDER OF THE SPATULA OF DESTRUCTION, WELCOME YOU!!!

(could you make some cookies....preferably oatmeal raisin. THese are the MOST underrated cookies in existence. Maybe sugar cookies.) :goes off to eat a cookie:

DELICIOUS!!! :D

zUzaque
10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello, i'm zUzaque, and i wield the colander. may death and destuction come upon your enimies. and mine. especially mine.

well the oatmeal cookies are alright, but the true gold is the plain old oatmeal cookie. don't try to change perfection.

i don't like capitals. or spelling... right...