1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Best Crossover FanFiction

Discussion in 'Award Winners 2006' started by Zevrillion, Dec 26, 2005.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

.........______________________________________________________________________________

..................[​IMG]

.........______________________________________________________________________________

Best Crossover FanFiction

Winner: Evil Be Thou My Good by Ruskbyte
    Runner Up: Harry Potter and the Stargate by Shezza88

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Best two crossover stories hands down. They are the only ones I can read without wanting to run away screaming.

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Agree with both choices. I would have put Shezza's piece on the top simply for it's greater length, but I guess he already picked up the best time travel story award so no hard feelings...

4. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

I am undeniably a complete Ruskbyte fanboy, but this story completely blew me away. It's really just a massive 40K word one-shot, but this was the most original intriguing, scariest, and fanfuckingtastic story I've read in I don't know how long. Probably one of my most favorite fanfics ever. I've re-read it several times, though it's not really a good repeat read. I do love pretty much everything Shezza88 has written, but unfinished fics always perturb me, and he's got a bad habit of that.

This story being nominated made me want to try and vote over and over again. I didn't, and I don't know if the survey would have allowed it, but this story leaves me gushing. Pure simple brilliance here. And I usually can't stand anything where Harry's not supered up a least a bit.

5. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Never read the winner...I can't enjoy a crossover where I don't have at least rudimentary knowledge about the 'other' work being crossed in. I have no doubt that it's a good fic though. Ruskbyte's works generally are, even though I won't read some due to them sailing ships I abhor.

6. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Evil Be Thou My Good is supposed to be a crossover with some crappy horror flick which I've never even seen, but it didn't bother me while reading the story. If he didn't said it's a crossover I wouldn't have guessed anyway. You should definitelly read it since it's pretty bloody & scary.

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Dunno if it can be called crappy, it's ran for quite some time. I've lost track how many sequels and how much cash the Hellraiser series has made now.

8. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

All horror flics are crappy to me, I don't like the genre.

9. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

You should read it Sera. I don't know much about Hell Raiser but this is one of the best stories I've read, ever. I can hardly ever re-read a story but this one I can easily.

I'd like to see Hell Raiser because it's characters catch my interest.

10. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Yeah, even if you don't know anything about Hellraiser, you can still appreciate this story. it is one of the best fics around today.

11. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

No more teasing, Sera.
    Time to read.

:twisted:

12. magyareagle

magyareagle Guest

Evil be thou my good

One of the best, even though I had no clue whatsoever about hellraiser. I looked it up on the internet to get an idea of what the characters looked like but that was it. I absolutely loved it.

13. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

I loved "Evil Be Thou My Good" it was an awesome fic.

I especially loved how Harry is so willing to use rather evil tools to end the war.

14. Nereic

Nereic Guest

Evil be thou Good makes me want to run away screaming, but in a good way.

15. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

BRILLIANT!! I've never even SEEN "Hellraiser" (Pretty bad for a film student, I know)

BUT THIS STORY ROCKED!!! It really deserved to win. :D :D :D

16. noddwyd

noddwyd Third Year

hidden under the floorboards, in tiny pieces.
    I agree completely with the winner. I also love the runner up, and Stargate in general. What I just thought of, was that it's a shame there are no Dune/HP crossovers as far as I know.

Not open for further replies.