1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lost in Translation!

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Lord Osiris, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Just stumbled accross a possable story worthwhile but the fucking thing is in German! does anyone know how to automatically translate it to english? here's the story...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2536023/1/

2. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Yeah it does look interesting by the looks of the few recognizable words. I wish someone can translate it....

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

ist not incrediby accurate but you can pretty much figure it out...try Googles translation tools.... they translate websites..

Google Translation Tools

4. DaytonDeusBlack

Hmm...google can't translate a page from FF.net directly so we'll have to copy and paste the text.

5. SoulesS

SoulesS First Year

6. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

I come from Austria so my main language is German.

The writing style of the Author is pretty bad and everyone is cursing worse than a sailor.
    At first Harry absolutly rages against Tonk´s and the order. Afterwards Tonks goes to Dumble to whine about how poor Harry is and Dumbledore is completly OC when he simply tells her that he wants Harrys to lead his miserable life. Next thing is that Tonks goes back to Privet Drive and has sex with Harry.
    Talk about plot holes as big as Mount Everest and complete OOC´nes.
    I can´t say much about the storyline cause I wasn´t able to bring up the required motivation to read another chapter.

All in all the story reminds me of some fic where Harry was an absolute Pimp and had a house full of whores. ^^

7. DaytonDeusBlack

Seriously? Damn! I was hoping there was finally a new good fic for me to read and then this happens! :(

8. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

GOD DAMN IT! thanks for the heads up ghst.san if i could lash you a drink i would but well i cant so i guess you have to settle for this :cheers:

Why Dayton i do believe im as disappointed as you there's so much trash circulating that its so hard to find a good fic, when you think you find one it just ups and kicks you square in the teeth! meh maybe next time.

9. Euphemism

Euphemism First Year

I found it odd that you thought this story was 'promising'. All I could make out was 'they betrayed me', and the appearance of CAPSLOCKHARRY.