1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Book of Shroud

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Stalicon, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Book of Shroud

Harry finds a book in one of Hogwarts secret chambers one with the power to change destiny itself. He begins to learn from this mighty artifact gaing power along with knolege, but theres more to the book than meets the eye and slowly its magic begins to corupt harry, raising his strength and knolege both physicaly and magicaly beyond imaging, it begins so slowly that he and him notices nothing until its to late and the book has him in its grasp.

Harry tries to go on keeping the demon book a secret and its influence(sp?) even while being unable to stop it or himself from using the other. Harrys life becomes hell on earth as he continually fights off the book his friends drift away and soon the only ones that can save him have turned their backs on him.

He falls into despair and in a moment of depression his resolve wavers and he surrenders himself to the book and all is lost...now its his turn to give them hell...literaly.

Rules
    >like i said this happens slowly like in a year or two.
    >No slash
    >every else dies but Harry...eventually...and i mean EVERYONE
    >Tare Ginny apart!
    >Get pet snake....NO FUCKING 5,000 foot Baskilisk shit either.
    >Harry does something and isn't a pushover.

Sorry if its cliche' but I wanted to try a challenge like this to see if I could make a good one or not

2. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

That sounds very interresting. But I find the "kill EVERYONE" a little bit overload. Maybe the book could leech not only on Harry's magic but also on Harry's soul and in the end he sees no sense in living anymore. So he gives his soul up in exchange for the power to eliminate his enemies. After that his soul simply get sucked up and meshes with the soul's which are already in the book.
    Tadaaa the end!
    Maybe a bit angsty but I like such stories.

3. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

hmm...

the kill everyone idea is a good one... too bad that it is used a lot...

but then again tehre aren't many Dark or Evil Harry fics on teh net....

4. parselmaster

parselmaster Sixth Year DLP Supporter

I would read one like this if it was well written. Unfortunatly most Super/Evil Harry fics out there are not well written and are full of Plot holes.

5. Randeemy

Randeemy Headmaster DLP Supporter

i could imagine it now...

"And harry struck down his lover with his nearest implent he could find in the kitchen, and he was alone once more, the only living being on earth..."