1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

HP Recycle Bin group - removed fics for download

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by ip82, Jan 30, 2006.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Ok, since everyone is seeking fics removed during FFN's new year cleaning (and other removed fics as well) and I really don't have time to send files to each person individually, I decided to open up a YahooGroup with these stories available for download.

So, if you need any deleted fic, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPRecycleBin/

Following fics are available at time:

Harry Potter and the Stargate by Shezza88 - T.zip
    Chapters 1-42, white-on-black 431 KB

Independence of a Hero by Egyptian Flame - M.zip
    Chapters 1-17, white-on-black 172 KB

Le Péché mortel de... by SableSilence Lilith - T.zip
    Le Péché mortel de la chimère - Chapters 1-17, white-on-black 275 KB

The Silver Mask by sweet-apple-pie - K.zip
    Chapters 1-22, white-on-black

If you need any more, please drop a message at the group. I made it as liberal as possible, but I think you'll still have to register to access files.

Also, if someone else has deleted fics saved on HD, feel free to post them. Most of my files are white text on black background with large font, so if that doesn't suit you, maybe someone else has a better version...

Finally, if any author of posted fics wishes his story removed, please drop any kind of message and I'll gladly do it (as long as there's a version reposted on any archive/group).

2. Help? :(

I've heard about this group before, but whenever I try to join it I get the message, "Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY. You are not allowed to access this group." As far as I can tell, that's the end of it. There's no "Join Group" option or anything. Is there something else I have to do?
    Sorry, I know this thread is old - Maybe I should have sent you a message directly or something, but I just joined DLP and I'm not really sure how things work yet. Forgive me my lack of proper etiquette, please. :p

3. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

Think you need to be invited by a moderator. That said, there hasn't been any activity whatsoever there in months.

With regards to forum etiquette, posting in a thread that's been inactive for about a month or longer is necro-posting and very heavily frowned upon. There are a few exceptions, such as reviewing a fic in the library, if there's a new development to the issue the thread is about, or if the post is just plain awesome. A little common sense goes a long way.

Welcome to the forums!

4. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

...Why is this in the humor mill? :confused:

5. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

6. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

Sad thing is, I honestly don't know if you moved it, or if I was hallucinating. It's been that kind of day.