Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Andrela
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Donate to DLP Scryer Banner

Conversation Between Andrela and ScottPress
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Andrela
    08-08-2015 06:48 AM
    Andrela
    Yeah, I just thought people lost interest. I'll make a new post soon enough.
  2. ScottPress
    08-08-2015 06:47 AM
    ScottPress
    Are you planning on continuing the Underground Base quest?
  3. ScottPress
    07-28-2015 04:14 PM
    ScottPress
    Hey, no judging. I learned a lot of English from CoD voice chat. The MW2 slur-fests... those were the days.
  4. Andrela
    07-28-2015 03:41 PM
    Andrela
    I learned English outside the school, very early.

Thanks to cartoon network.

Yes, that's right.

See, before CN was available in Polish here, it was available in English on Satellite TV. So my parents got it so I could watch cartoons even though I didn't understand them.

A year passes. It is known that young children absorb languages very quickly.

I'm entering the first grade of primary school, already knowing english at least 4 grades higher.

Now that was cool.
  5. ScottPress
    07-28-2015 03:31 PM
    ScottPress
    Heh, English. Brings a tear to my eye. I went to a private language school since the end of primary school until I graduated high school, so by the time I actually reached high school, I was writing mock exams. My high school teacher was actually a pretty swell guy and he'd get snarky when I tried to be a smartass. And for some reason, my tests often featured something "extra". The teacher never said anything, just winked and told me to stop yapping and get to work. I miss the lolz.
  6. Andrela
    07-28-2015 03:19 PM
    Andrela
    I'm that kind of guy who would go to the principal just to fuck with the teacher.

I've been known to correct the English teacher on multiple occasions to a point when eventually I'd be banned from having to be called to the board.
  7. ScottPress
    07-28-2015 03:10 PM
    ScottPress
    Posting here to avoid thread derail. You have no idea how right you are. Just one short story: high school, a friend is solving a problem on the board. Teacher checks, says it's wrong, gives a failing grade. I stand up and tell the idiot that it's right and he got it wrong. Checks his shit, it's wrong. Finds excuse to support his claim. A whole fucking week goes before he admits his mistake, the cunt.
  8. ScottPress
    07-28-2015 02:22 PM
    ScottPress
    Dude, check this out and tell me what you think. Would I make a good Minister of Education?
  9. Andrela
    07-18-2015 11:01 AM
    Andrela
    I have the next round prepared, just need someone to second your post.
  10. ScottPress
    07-16-2015 02:52 PM
    ScottPress
    You should bookmark update posts in the UBP thread. Jussayin.