1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I wouldn't do more than one 10 roll. At best, she is mediocre as a 5 star Rider. And there are plenty of 3 and 4 star Riders for waifu collecting purposes.

2. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Drake is a fantastic rider. She's literally only worse than Ozy and Quetz in JP. She's amazing for farming doors and events, since her self-charge of NP is the best in the game and her NP does a ton of AOE damage.

And really, Jon, if you need to ask, you don't want her.

3. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I think the joke about her is that she's all about treasure and she has a class advantage against the Caster class doors for the daily money mission. And since she also has a AOE NP that can recharge quickly she can spam it and is great for easy grinding with that.

I've got a load of Rider xp cards just for her.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    A) #3 out of a half dozen 5 star riders = mediocre

B) Who would ever need to farm doors?

C) If you ever did need to aoe farm doors (lol). Martha and 5starNP Medusa are both perfectly serviceable budget subs.

5. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

You're going to need to farm lots and lots of doors in the future to make the QP for all the leveling of skills. Drake is pretty much the undisputed Rider for farming according to the JP/NA players I've talked to.

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Except upper level skill ups are limited by piece farming. You can't just max the skills of dozens of servants all at once. It's an extremely slow process.

Just by doing one 40 QP run a day, you'll have hundreds of millions of QP within a few months. I am sitting pretty on 110 million right now.

And also, again, door farming is stupid easy with Martha / Medusa combos with NP pre-filler CEs.

Drake is a luxury roll.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  7. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

That's not even enough to max one 4* servant iirc. But I suppose if you're content without Grailing or maxing skills it would drastically cut your QP requirements.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Even if you did end up needing QP, you can clear max QP runs in 4 turns with budget servants. That is my central point.

9. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

You gonna need 150 million per 5* to Max level him and his skills. Any event with half AP for QP and you gonna be there all day long. So yeah. One turn or two turns are amazing for saving time. There's also the fact that using other CEs than Da Vinci's for QP farming is fucking retarded later on.

Plus, what part of event farming you didn't get? You use event CEs for those, not NP CEs.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    For most events, you're usually running the lowest AP for the most rewards. And for that I would bring buster Zerkers to kill shit in 1 hit, not Riders who may not have class advantage.

So at this point, it's agree to disagree. I don't find Drake worthwhile. You do. Kewl.

11. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

Depends on the event really. During JPs latest event, Nero Fest, you had to farm different materials from different nodes. And with the event before that, Dead Heat Summer Race, I was doing the higher AP quests because they offered more and better drops.

I actually have Francis Drake in JP, and used her during both of those events btw. She's all around pretty solid. It's incredibly easy to build a team around her (2 busters, 2 arts, 1 quick card). Plus, with her skills, it's easy to get her NP gauge full without much difficulty. Since she attacks all enemies, that means I can often one hit all the enemies during the final round.

12. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Which is is why I said most.

That said, when running events where the higher and difficult AP quests give better/more rewards, a handful of runs will use your entire stamina bar. Farming speed thus becomes irrelevant, and ability to survive (aka class advantage) is the deciding factor for which units to bring.

13. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

90 quartz and 10 tickets on Drake.

Got nothing.

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    No Drake.... but I got both of the new 3 star servs, as well as a new 5 star CE, and a 5 star Vlad. All in one 10 roll. Lolz.

15. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I got 2 Elizabeth's in 1 roll WHY.

16. Pure Infinity

I got Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, two Cu Chulainns, and three Davids from one x10 roll. Does anyone have that 4chan screencap about how the servants that you summon are only those that are willing to answer your call, and how you should therefore cherish the servants you have? Yeah, well, I got a lot of mana prisms from this gacha anyway.

I can almost understand why some people might be desperate enough to try the friend point trick, just on the off chance that it works.

17. Pinnacle

Pinnacle First Year

High Score:
    5 tickets and 60 quartz in, rolled both Drake and the other 4* rider in the last 30.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I came to this banner with 290qtz saved for it since the end of Gil banner, and 29 tickets. All for Drake and Drake only (atalanta was a coveted side premium, but nothing I would die without). 270 quartz and I had
    NP3 Anne Bonny and Mary
    Atalanta
    Lancelot
    EMYIA
    Carmillia
    NP4 Euryale
    NP5 David
    and finished NP5 almost all of my good 3* Servants except Medusa and Medea

Despair set in. But I soldiered on, got ten quartz, rolled, and didn't watch, started talking with a friend. And then, THEN, BIG SIS PIRATE BLESSED ME. In my final moment. She came. I was finally worth her.

19. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Okay... shit Drake is growing on me.

20. Pure Infinity

Better dailies are being added on 10/03.

Edit: Oh, and we're getting some stuff for the 100th Day anniversary.