1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Miner

Miner Order Member

"Baby, let the games begin."

2. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Tunneler thinks target is scum, more at 11.

/snark.
    --- Post automerged ---
    On a more serious note, this isn't really helping anyone in thread actually follow you.

I mean, you've been targeting Zack since post 1. When I think about what you've done in game, the only thing I can associate with it is your Zack push. It's defining your play today.

Please, lay out your thoughts (and try not to go meta wise he was different to x/y/z game). Tell me what he's done in this game that's wolfy. I'm open to hearing it.

To pre-empt some points: I think the way you have approached him has generated some of the responses you disliked - that you would possibly get those responses from a number of people in a similar situation. I can't think of too much of your reasoning that really felt.... particularly hey there might be something to this.

Lay it out, in a few points and examples and how it works in a wolf agenda/gameplay this game, if you really feel that strongly about Zack being a wolf, and that we should lynch him today, because AORN the thread has him as a villager and your read is getting ignored.

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Trying to think of who I'm null on right now.
    Dya/vira/koalas with a slight positive impression.
    Tyvn/tsaiah/113 actual null
    Fonti slight negative maybe?

Feel like I'm still missing some names.

Would especially like to iso vira since some people I think are townie seem to like her.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh Emil. Lolidk.

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I am continuing to lie and am just posting these "ISOs" in groups of 3s as I complete them. Don't really wanna wake up early before work and post them then.

So these are really gonna be less ISOs and more me going through people's ISos and scribbling incoherent thoughts probably nobody will find useful.

Miner ISO

I'm like most of the way through this ISO and I haven't found anything worth noting. ._.

Miner's read on Newcomb is pretty funny in hindsight. It's just so not cognizant of what was actually happening, that being said I read it as miner being overeager and I think the over eagerness is probably villlagery? Also miner seems legitimately disappointed when he did find out it was just copypasta? Liked his catch up the next morning and it seemed pretty authentic to me. Village leaning Miner.

Vaimes ISO

Meh on his questioning to stanari but seeing where it goes I get it. I've never actually seen wolf!stanari but the first two game I played with her she acted all spacey and confused but the last game I played with her she was quite the opposite and top posted and was fairly aggressive. I don't know what prompted the change but this was a playstyle change and not AI. I also should probably be writing this in the stanari section but shut up no u. Rest of vaimes ISO feels fine but it's also kind of a lolsamplesize type deal and I need to see more. I'll keep vaimes in null for the moment until he does more.

Stanari ISO

A lot of thing I read and I'm just like ???. She voted vaimes because of something that had to do with miner.....k. She never really explains it so that feels pretty bad. Don't like her interactions with zack, not how she asked about his scott read nor waiting until zack left to shade him. I liked her not trying to answer for vaimes when scott was asking about his questioning her (The preference of alignment stuff) since I could see wolf!stanari trying to predict vaimes thoughts for village cred. I guess Stanari voting zack and pressuring him about the Vira RVS stuff is her being consistent but it's still meh and I don't see why it was a big deal in the first place. The whole stanari-Zack interaction feels SOOOOOO dumb but I'm not sure it's wolfy? As in I'm not sure that's the hill wolf!stanari chooses to die on? I'd assume she'd pick her fights a little more carefully than that but could be wrong. Everything else has been meh? I don't really have a strong opinion on the GH stuff. My read on stanari is IDFK. As a side note I talked to stanari a little bit about her wolf game in RWBY f4 and she said she only power wolves in very specific situations, I don't know if this game would qualify or what but it's something that's lingering in my head. I guess at the very least stanari qualifies as person I would not currently agree with lynching.

5. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

ISO? More like ISNO.

I'll be here till you lynch me.

6. tsaiah

tsaiah Squib

Finally figured out how multiquote works, yay! Gonna just put thoughts in probably unrelated chunks bc it's easier/faster. Also punctuation sucks. :p PPE: I know a lot of this is probably horribly outdated by now, feel free to just ignore stuff already answered if I ask about it--I'll get to it eventually.

This hit some sort of vague nerve with me and made me scroll back up to find that first quote, which had already lightly struck me for wondering why "Suburb" (hue) approached it that way--like, as an attack, when my immediate thought to that line from Proph (which apparently multiquote doesn't quote, rip) was "why are you townreading them?"

@ Suburb You didn't seem interested in reasons, was this an RVS push for reactions type thing? Or are you more the type to shoot first, ask questions later?

@ Proph if you didn't answer later, "why" question above applies (i kinda expect readwalls to be forthcoming from you tho)

Can't help but like this response, tho, seems a bit ballsy for scum.

Meh, multiquote not quoting nested quotes makes this harder, gonna requote the next ones properly.

7. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

If you shoot first you don't have to ask questions. :p

I'm pretty ballsy as scum, in fact I love to lampshade my wolfy posts.

8. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Got back, catching up now and will be here throughout the night.

If anyone has any pressing questions just @ me.

9. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Wolfchat thinks you're an easy mislynch, Tsaiah.

Better prove em wrong.

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'm not doing that at the moment, but rather pointing out the iso issue, because several people I trust reads wise if not in a game sense may pick up on that comment and iso Zack themselves. I want to see if those individuals choose to do this before I proceed. This is partially due to the difficulty in writing a comprehensive case from my phone.

11. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

What's the meaning of life?

Dude, where's my car?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

@Prophylaxis

12. fontisian

Iirc, Newcomb said approximately the same thing about notvoxx. It's dumb. They're a, uh, ballsy person regardless of their alignment or they would have used that stupid gimmick.

13. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Fonti either talk to or about me.

TIA

14. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

No idea where your car is.

Ditto, re the woodchuck question.

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    My vote on Vaimes had no relation to Miner? Other way around maybe even. I voted Vaimes, Miner asked me about it, I tangented onto Miner himself. I actually did explain the vote later; I gave an evasive nonanswer to one of his questions and expected to see some followup but none materialized and I was weirded out.

IDFK is a good read on me this game. If you still don't know by mid-D2, that's when there's a problem.

I probably don't powerwolf this game except in maybe a handful very specific teams?

16. fontisian

Nah. You're kind of boring this game, dude.

Here: Miner's town.

17. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Isn't that what you fuckers wanted?

What did you think of miner's read on me?

18. fontisian

Yeah, I'm not done with this actually.

Yo, dude, he's not trying to solve the game. His response to me , and to others, are instinctive reactions and pushes to make people look scummy, when, if he just actually read the posts and thought about them for moment, he would not have reacted in the same way. He does this consistently throughout his iso. It's not in any related to any other games, except for the fact he usually actually tries to solve, and saying that it's meta based is misrepresentation. Now read his posts yourself, and if you're going to continue to townread him, decide which parts of them are actually trying to solve.

Also, because I don't which of your early posts are fake, and I hated all of them, I can't get a good idea of how to read you, and I deeply dislike that. Please never do that shit again.

19. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can't tell if Suburb is Tyvn or Emil, but either way, why is he null? He has like a million posts.

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

"You should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong."