1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
  2. .113

.113 Squib

Ok, page 101 to 150 readslists @Stanari (also for the record, day ended at page 147 or so but I kept going to 150 because it's more even. Break now though.

that's 3000 posts i've gone through.. appreciate this! :p

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

We appreciate the WIM 113.

4. .113

.113 Squib

i might not do this every game just for the record, but I feel like I had a bad start and want to get it back on track.
    --- Post automerged ---
    also I only scroll past most posts, it still takes a lot of time though. miner, vira, tsaiah and owner posts are the main focus but like I said earlier I read a little too much at times.

5. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Thanks for the help, hopefully I manage to extract something interesting from it?

6. .113

.113 Squib

i have faith in you
    --- Post automerged ---
    i feel it might've been said already since there has been a few miner iso's going on but my initial reaction to this post is that fable is towny for it, it could of course be simply to fake not wanting to make a read on him because hes a wolfbro but it feels more like not wanting to take a stand on town
    --- Post automerged ---
    this is good from a cuth point of view
    --- Post automerged ---
    also, more is coming. For the readslistthing i've added a few posts that aren't really easy to read but seem readslisty, so, use them or not, felt they kinda fit and had to put them in.

7. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

If 113 is scum he deserves the win, anyone who posts that much WIM has my respect.

I didn't Iso Vaimes yet, but the indignation from him looks pretty darn good.

I really don't like the fact that Owner is probably going to be lynched. but I don't like her presence in thread even less. Like, pot calling kettle here, but I'm not sure why she's not doing anything.

8. .113

.113 Squib

*gloats*
    --- Post automerged ---
    in regards to jari asking me to read through vira's iso btw :)

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Yeah 113 is town for many reasons at this point.

10. .113

.113 Squib

miner defends vira here, not sure if it's relevant but I remember posting another quote where one of them is defending someone not dead yet just in case they defend a teammate later. This might be relevant.
    --- Post automerged ---
    TMI?
    --- Post automerged ---
    disregard the TMI it was his nullpile
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ok, this is kinda interesting because I suggested this order: "Could you start with yeti and SS, then do tsasiah vira then Jan? Miner last "

with the reasoning: "Because miner seems to be townread by a lot of people and won't be lynched today anyways, vira is scummy and a quickread, Jan claimed mason which makes it less interesting plus i already isoed him. SS seem interesting because of how people percieved him and tsasiah i just have no clue about"

Actually suggesting reading through jan as one of the first makes little sense in a world where he claimed mason and there's also an ISO already of him, it would make more sense to at least just look through my iso since I already mentioned it.. Both tsaiah and SS had little posts so would be easy iso's compared to miner and jan and all that too...

I do not like this post tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Stanari gif please

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Not a gif but.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't agree with your read on wei's post.

12. .113

.113 Squib

Considering how many people townread miner back then I think this post is weird. It's basically " I townread miner, everyone else townreads miner, but I'm not gonna trust that so I put him as null".. It's a bit reachy.
    --- Post automerged ---
    TY and that's fine.
    --- Post automerged ---
    this looks bad in my opinion for owner but nothing too big in of itself, owner has a lot to look bad for tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    in regards to the miner vote, just double checked and it was the early vote and apparently thats a thing so in this case it's kinda nai.
    --- Post automerged ---
    "Jarizok said:
    Owner scumfirmed for hardpocketing Jan."

this seems.. kinda awefully defensive for a joking post tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    earlier he asks things that are not in the first pages, like why jan abstained a vote..

"but maybe he just checked the EOD post?"

yeah but then again he didn't know if yeahvoxx was alive or not, so kinda doesn't fit.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Jarizok @Stanari @everyone

13. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Vote:Owner

14. .113

.113 Squib

jans thoughts on owner, worth considering at least.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Stanari readslists up to post 200, i'm taking a re-read break now :p i'll eat some and stick around a bit though, but no more re-reading for tonight..

Do we wanna lynch owner right now or wait?

I have a feeling I'll be dead by Morning after this

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Thanks 113 <3

I'm okay waiting if people want to do things but I'm not sure how much further I can get without Owner's flip.

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

There are very few worlds where I would lynch anyone over Owner. I'm ready for a hammer.

@owner, if you are town, please do something.

17. .113

.113 Squib

yeah, i've had owner as scum for a while now but it would help having it confirmed.

If I die in the night I want people to reconsider on newcomb and weiyaoli, I know they feel pretty much set in stone for a lot of you but please reconsider.

Vaimes I agree, all signs point to town, though to be honest there isn't much to go on so it's more like a d1 read in consideration.
    Cuthalion is likely the next lynch target unless someone changes their mind and I want you to not just vote there but actually go through his play, it's not great but is it really scummy? I'm still not sure, but I'm kinda leaning more towards town on him.
    Fontisian, there's some stuff that points towards scumfontisian but I'm not feeling it. Idk.. We have a few mislynches but it would be better not to use all of them :) be sure.

stanari and jari are the top town here, with dyachei probably coming high on the list and I guess fable after that. It's not that late but i'm tired after a bad night (baby had me up) + work all dya and the long long re-read so I feel like i've forgotten someone but can't figure out who.

On MU i usually do votecounts often for this reason ;)

Anyways, gl and gg either way

Vote: owner

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think that's 8 votes Owner, I believe hard lynch is 9 today but I'm not sure?

19. .113

.113 Squib

@his fluffiness we need a votecount I think, just to be clear here, it's almost hammertime
    --- Post automerged ---
    what's everyones current reads?

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Jari
    Vaimes

Stanari
    Fable

Newcomb
    Dya

Shadow
    Cuth