1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Martha. That is all.

No real need to level either of them. Your Ceasar, Robin, and a guest 80-90 Jack should be able to clear both zones pretty easily as long as you prioritize building Jack's NP and keep her safe during the caster rounds.

2. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lol. I'm just doing Jack, Shishou and Okita...

Prioritising that CE, then whatever.

3. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Bringing non-bonus servs is a fairly large waste of potential stockings.

Once you have 100% CE event bonus, 2 non-bonus servs is at minimum 16 less stockings per 40ap run than what you could be getting with all bonus servs.

4. Gengar

High Score:
    I mean, i've cleared the base 5 loot chests already.

At this point, the tedium of struggling through these quests isn't worth the extra stocking to me. The only thing I care about are the 5 dragon fangs in each thingamajig.

5. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    The right combo of bonus servs + a guest Jack can clear in 5 - 7 turns though, so that still seems pretty wasteful to me given the high ap cost and given that stocking farming is the best source of gems, fangs, dust, bones, friend points, exp mats, and qp for a long long long ass time.

Like... Martha, David, and Jack cut through 40ap like butter. Subbing Salter in for David will make it effortless.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

That assumes you have those servants, and that they're leveled though.

7. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Well, yeah. But if you've been playing for more than a month or two, you probably have at least Robin and David, who can serv in a pinch to kill off those Casters that your guest Jack can't handle. Jack does the rest.

And leveling them to at least 60ish shouldn't be a problem what with the slew of exp and ascension mats we've gotten lately. If you wasted them on other servs then yes, you're shit out of luck.

I would say that if you don't have a 60+ Martha or Marie, save up your apples and exp mats from this event and blow them all on leveling Salter so you can farm with ease toward the end.

8. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Gengar, I assume you've been using apples/quartz? I'm only finishing my second box at this point, and that's with David, Robin, Caesar, Jing Ke, and Marie. Just collected my last CE.

The EXP's nice, plan on leveling Salter, but otherwise some of us are trying to burn EXP for Mona Lisa.

9. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I'm starting my seventh full box clear right now and I did it with 2 level-ups of 130 base ap, a couple gold apples, and all the silver and bronze apples from roulette rewards. Helped that I was hella lucky and got 2 stocking CE drops in a row from my first couple 40ap runs, and 4 event mats CEs from tickets.

Full box clears will go much quicker for you now that you can do 100% stocking bonus. 40ap gives like 110ish stockings per run with only 3-stars and a guest Jack. That's roughly 9 runs per box, so a full 5 box clear is very doable in a few days even if you don't use your gold apples.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    Yeah. Used apples. Got a bit silly trying to farm 5th CE. Got it though. Will just spend normal ap now.

And I'm not levelling David and Martha, lol.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    David is admittedly shit apart from his full team evade skill and skill seal NP.

But no shitting on Martha is allowed. Ever. She's got more HP than half the game's five stars, has passable attack, is the only servant that has an aoe on demand debuff clear skill, has a self heal, and has an aoe buster np that more than makes up for low damage by applying an aoe defense down debuff. Doesn't have the attack power of an NP5 Salter, but is easily the most versatile four star Rider in the game, what with triple artes cards and high NP gen.

12. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I've got about 70 apples saved for Dec 7th and ~200-300 exp cards. So I should be ready. I'm just not sure I'll be able to stick to the grind required to use all of those apples though.

I levelled up all of the bonus servants during 1/2 AP personally here, and Robin is really putting in work. I can hit up to 100k with his NP which is amazing for a 3* tbh. Jing Ke at 70 was useful, but I've been borrowing Jack from friends recently so she's been put in the back for now. Once 50AP hits and we need to borrow friend SAlters though I'll have her back and ready.

Speaking of, I'm really hunting for another CE drop so I can MLB the CE. Since you hit 100% with 40%+40%+20%, so a MLB CE and a spare of your own plus a friend's MLB CE. Only have 5 at the moment so can't commit yet. :(

13. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Been leveling David to 70 because I know that I'll need him further on down the line, but Martha is next on the block to be taken to 80. Her NP isn't that great damage-wise, but the debuff is amazing when combined with an NP like Artoria's.

David... he has some of the lowest damage I've seen from a servant of his level. That skill is amazing though. Knowing what I now do, I would go back and level someone else instead.

14. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    For sure. There is a whale in my list with an NP5 L100 Saber and the NP 40% up CE. I always bring Martha along with them. WhoeverBusterNP -> Martha NP -> WhaleSaber wipes everything for like 600k total boosted buster chain damage.

I'm only using David instead of Robin for 40ap farming so Caster/Kiyo/Caster can't get a lucky triple crit gank on my Jack supporter. 2 turns is all I usually need to get them all down. Pop David's evade skill on the first turn, then pop master evade skill on Jack on the second turn. So long as Jack is alive and NP charged for the third round, she'll clear all three lady servants in in 2-3 turns. #Easymode.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  15. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Night 5 mission sold me on Salter. She's fucking adorable.

16. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

I was rolling for Abigail Williams in JP, and I got Jack from a meme ticket. What even is my luck? I do not understand.

Edit: And I got Abigail from another ticket, WHAT

17. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

The cards have read your heart, and PEDO is what they seem. So they answer it. Good for ya! You just gotta move to Alabama though, to be safe.

18. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

I wanna dispute this, but I also rolled Nursery Rhyme during the Ishtar banner. Maybe Delight Works is trying to convert me. Like some digital form of pod people.

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    That Scath Gil Waver at the end of 50ap can suck my nuts. It would be fine if 2nd round wasn't Camilla and I had time to charge np on double Salters.

I'm iffy on what I should do farm.

Reliable full bonus servant clear of 40ap for 145 stockings.

Or swap out two 3 stars and take Gil and Okita to survive 50ap for 176 stockings.

20. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord