1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Right now, the event is just to buy quarts with money and get a guaranteed 5 star servant right? So the apples are for your own leveling or is there also an event where one has to grind through for stuff?

2. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Daily quests are 1/2 AP for the week, we also have 3x rate of Great/Super Success on enhancing. Combined, it makes for one of the best times to farm the everliving shit out of embers and level your servants.

3. Nemrut

High Score:
    Ah, good to know. That said, don't have the best internet right now to take advantage of that for the next few days at least.

Also hating this paid quartz business. Really want to give a roll for Saber a try but blowing roughly 30€ for a chance of getting her seems...unwise, to say the least.

4. Dr. Strange Lulz

If this banner doesn't appeal to you, there should be another paid gacha for new years and that one is class based. So you have a 1 in 3 chance of rolling her, instead of the 1 in 9 chance on this banner.

Still only a chance, but the odds are better.

5. Nemrut

High Score:
    Gonna wait to see until then, i guess. Who knows, maybe I will draw her otherwise and will never need to pump actual money into this.*

*it's never going to happen, is it?

6. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

If its Saber and only Saber you geniunely want then you are better off buying a starter acc with her.

7. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh damn. Part IV strengthenings. I missed that part of the announcement. Well, then it's absolutely time for Carmilla grailing.

That is minnowing at best son. And EX rank luck too for double 5s.

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I should grail artoria. Because I'm 110% sure she loves me, 6 super successes in a row, followed by 2 great successes

9. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

I've had nothing but Super Successes with Da Vinci-chan. Wonder if it's because she's featured.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I think the bonus rate is typically x2 isn't it? This is x3.

11. Nemrut

High Score:
    Already invested a non insignificant amount of tine and effort into my current one and i dunno if i would like to start over though. Guess gonna keep on trucking like I do now.

As to grailing, since one only has a limited amount of them and can only do a few servants gonna keep mine for now. Of the servants i have only really considering Herc or maybe assassin shiki. Chu cullain, medea, orion and saber lily seem wasteful.

12. Dr. Strange Lulz

Herc is a very solid choice for grails, probably one of the best 4*s for it. Great survivability and nice damage, and his bond CE is gross.

Shiki benefits nicely from grails, but I'd skip taking her to 100 unless she's your waifu and you want to use her all the time. Assassin is one of the classes that benefits the least from grailing, they also tend to be lackluster unless they have class advantage. She'll absolutely chew through high hp Riders and Berserker though. (As someone with a 100 Shiki that he absolutely adores.)

Cu a waste!? How dare you, sir?!

100 F/SN Cu's survivability is off the charts. YouTube Honako Green frequently demonstrates how absurdly good 100 Cu is by soloing the most difficult content with him. If you're looking to survive a fight, Cu's your boy.

I'm honestly very tempted to take him to 90. But yeah, I'd agree that 9 grails is a lot to spend on a non-waifu/husbando servant.

Cu and Herc are Anchors. They're the dudes that sit in your backline for tough fights, and when everything goes to shit they're the ones who carry your ass across the finish line.

I know a few of us here got saved by Cu or Herc for some of the raids.

Battle Continuation Rank A.

- Really want to level Arash for farming, but Ygdrassil Seeds... 30% drop rate my ass. 12 runs for one seed. Nope.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  13. Mestre

Mestre Professor

I have him a 90 and I have no regrets, getting a golden lancer is a pain and the xp cards are better on him than Fionn. If you have few servants he is a fucking godsend just put him on the frontline, he will soak damage and everyone will die but him or like you said backline when everything goes to shit.

A third of the boss battles in Camelot for me.

14. Ven Arima

Ven Arima Slug Club Member

Since I finally got Vlad to lvl 90, I'm thinking Herc is gonna be the next Berserker I'll focus on. Although, honestly, it's looking like my playstyle is becoming more and more geared towards arts/buster/crits than just zerging the shit out of everything with Buster cards. Still, I know how good of an investment Herc is.

Speaking of your Shiki, don't think I haven't noticed her you sly dog <.<

Anyone who dares speak that sacrilege about Cu needs to be fed to Medb. Though, for some, that likely isn't much of a punishment.

Hmm, I haven't decided entirely who I'm planning to grail. I know Karna and Emiya because one is my husbando and the other has been a cornerstone of my team since the beginning. Everyone else that's in the running is Saberlot, Cu, Waver, Arash, and St. George. I've already used for grails between Karna and Emiya and well, those things are in limited supply.

Good thing I've barely used any of those seeds, huh? xD

15. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

And when he walked off-stage to STELLAAA cheers 'cause, yanno, he died? Good sport.

Now's a good time to grail. Thinking of 90'ing Shiki next, although I've to finish leveling Bedivere, Mash, and Tamamo Cat. I'm alternating ember days with secret gem days. Ozy's bottlenecked by chains.

Leaning very heavily to skipping the summer banners - really biased on the summer fanservice and looking much more to Ishtar, Musashi, and Old Man instead.

16. Mestre

Mestre Professor

I find Vlad good if you have Tamano with him to spam his NP if you don't have a proper setup he is pretty bad. Vlad/Tamano + Jeanne/Mash/ D eon/Waver/ Nero Bride(especially) work well. Bond 10 Hercules is amazing on any team on your backline.

I will probably Grail Hercules to 90 if I get him at bond 10 to solo
    Goetia.
    I am also thinking about the possibility of Grailing Kuro and Kintoki Rider.

Rulers are also good targets to grail because you get double HP.

17. Dr. Strange Lulz

All the Shiki love in this thread is making me happy.

Agreed 100%.

Vlad has a couple of problems that make him awful without the correct setup. His NP charge rate is abysmal, and his NP damage is damn low for being a single target Berserker. I tend to run him with Black Grail to counter his low NP damage, and Waver/Tamamo for the damage and Arts buffs. They also help with both charging his NP and countering the -500 HP per turn from Black Grail... And the obvious damage he takes as a Berserker.

No idea who to grail from here on out, but nobody for a while. Maybe Musashi, Hokusai, and Okita Alter as they come out.

Actually this one is tempting for grails...

She's actually pretty good apparently. But I'm kinda disappointed that she doesn't come with the Tora Shinai.

[​IMG]

18. Ven Arima

Ven Arima Slug Club Member

I slapped him with the 2030 CE and use him mainly as a star generator and damage dealer for those I don't have class advantage for. Pairing him with Waver/Tamano/Jack/Nero (Bride) support has been working pretty well so far for me. He's never going to be the cornerstone of my team, but he's good enough to hold attention on the front line while my main dudes gather their stars and go to town.

Personal preference aside, he is pretty bad without a decent support setup. (Which is why he's the support lulz).

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Oh look. Archer dailies. Mayhaps some deku nuts will drop today...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA seeds are a lie

20. Nemrut

High Score:
    Brought Shiki, Cu and Herc to non grail max levels and was glad that the lancer servants dropped two seeds to allow me to ascend Cu. Leveling Berserker Tamamo now and hoping for Archers soon so I can get Emiya up to snuff.

Also blew 15 summoning tickets and a summon to get nothing, which really cemented my decision to not spend 30 € on my lootbox luck xD