1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Rules and Regulations

--------------------------------------
    Flava Flave was here.

There was a strong haze in the dark room and altogether, not enough air. It was an underground space, in a location that few people would ever know of. Sitting in the seats about a long mahogany table were people beholden one way or another to the Master.

The double doors burst open with a huge slam.

Three figures thrown in a relief of silhouette and white light cast long shadows on the table and the cloud of smoke drifted away.

"What's this?" asked Lord Ravenclaw, the last of his line.

"Avada Kedavra!" the figure in the middle screamed in exaltation. A man with his face hidden behind the mask of Time and Lost Posts flicked a wand of Pacific Yew and the table rose to intercept the blast of green light.

"Do not strain yourself, Zevrillion." Syaoran, dressed in armor of blue and gold in memory of his lost love, rose, his eyes flashing green for but a moment. A wand, the color a midnight opposite of Zevrillion's, appeared in his hand as he fired a lazy spell. As wind began to blow against the intruders, sending clouds of smoke, dust and loose objects, he gave a hard slash. A little jet of fire, technicolor in temperament, sped through the dust.

As it made contact with the central figure's wand, a small shock wave was let loose, throwing her hood back. A mess of honey brown hair tumbled out.

"Ashaya, the Lady of the Hermonies."

A low growl was heard in the background.

"Hey Sree!" she called in greeting. The sitter who had growled snorted in return. "Vira, take care of him."

"Must I?" the figure to her left wondered aloud, her movements sluggish.

Sree raised his wand, prepared for anything, but very suddenly a shard of ice grew out of his chest. He stared at it, dumbfounded, and raised his wand, a healing charm at this lips, but it continued to grow. He dropped his wand, clutching the jagged piece as it cut into his hand, freezing and lacerating him.

He tumbled to ground, and there was silence.

"Should have played Mario Kart with me more often," Ashaya said, a manic sort of laughter building in her eyes.

"No!" screamed Oz, the burly Irishman who had been sitting next to Sree. He lunged forward, his wand ready to perform the miracles he had been known for, but-

"Get back, you fool!" spat the French doctor next to him. Sree's body had burst into cursed flame as the third, unidentified, figure's wand flashed.

It was too late. Oz could have been capable of moving, had he not been struck by grief. A withering black inferno engulfed him and he gave a long, keening scream. His remains drifted to the ground as the woman stood.

"Tinn, the greatest of all witches," Ashaya said, her eyes locked against the other's.

"Hermonie." Tinn had spoken the dreaded word.

Ashaya nodded as the final witch pulled her hood off.

"Palindrome?" various sitters exclaimed in shock.

"Yes! Fiendfyre!" she shouted, pointing her wand directly at the ground.

"She's insane," several sitters said quietly as they were consumed by the deadly heat.

In the end, only Syaoran and another sitter stood, their backs to the King of Kings, Jon, a reincarnation of Gilgamesh.

"I suppose we shall destroy the mongrels, shall we?" Jon's voice rang over the crackle of flame.

And then his swords were buried in the backs of Syaoran and Midknight, the latter of which died instantly.

Jon looked down onto the prone body of Syaoran and laughed. "Arturia was mine, you fool." A golden boot came down and snapped Syaoran's neck.

"Why didn't they fight back?" Palindrome wondered of Jon, her eyes wary.

"It matters not to them. They will be reformed..." Jon waved his arms about. "Around."

"Do you mean we did this in vain?" Vira asked.

"No. It will take them years to regroup, in which we could seize power. Now, do swear fealty to me," Jon said, looking rather impatient.

Ashaya's face scrunched up. "Fealty?"

Jon shrugged. "Yes? Wasn't that the plan from the beginning? You'd love to serve the God King, wouldn't-"

"I didn't do this to swear fealty to anyone!" she shouted. "I did this to win the Elder Wand from the Master of Death and-"

"
    What?" Jon whispered, his eyes dangerous.

"You heard me, you old fossil, I-"

At that moment, there was a loud din of shouting voices and spells and armor.

"The cavalry's here!" Jon said merrily. "Now, shall we destroy them together, or will I have to kill all of you?" He smirked.

"Change of plan." The sixteen best soldiers of the Master's Court flooded into the room. "It seems that we're going to be killing you."

Fenraellis, the Captain of the Guard, stared at Syaoran's body, beneath Jon's foot. "All four of you." He drew his wand, determination written in the lines of his face.

"Just chuck them in the damn Asylum, then torture them slowly," the little Asian girl Irene said, in a high pitched voice.

"I'll be okay with that," Moridin said, his more savage side showing.

"Not today! Trick Room!" Vira said, as loudly as she had ever.

And then, several things happened at once. Ashaya cast the Killing Curse again and Palindrome summoned Fiendfyre. Jon opened the Gates of Babylon and Fenraellis' wand flashed in a ritual to summon the HoliLoli.

A bright white light permeated in the room.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ashaya said, her voice in a slightly different inflection. She fell over, as if she were unused to her body.

"Thi' ain't me," someone said, with Lungs' ability to use ghettospeak shining through.

"Guys, I'm relatively certain this isn't my body," Irene said as her hands drifted over the somewhat existent tits.

"Stop that!" someone shouted, but no one paid their identity any attention.

"Err..." someone said in the shadows. "Oh no, bad guys are here! Let's deal with the bad guys by killing people."

"I've played in every mafia game ever," said another, softer, voice.

"God damn it! Lumos!"

Flava Flave was here.

The Agenda today consists of the following:

1. Mayor Vote
    2. Lynch Vote

Livelist.jpg

Ashaya
    Seratin
    Vesvius
    jwlk
    Fenraellis
    Mishie
    SmileOfTheKill
    Aekiel
    OllieK
    Snowflake
    Jangel
    Taure
    Kalas
    Stojil
    Lochness
    Sneakthief
    Republic
    Zenzao
    Azira
    Kens

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I like big butts and I cannot lie. Ash is scum. Just sayin'.

3. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

And it begins. Another first day full of fun and shit.

And you know what? For the first time, I really want to be Mayor. I think I've proved myself in the last few games as a capable player, and think I will do a good job for town in the role.

Mayor Vote: Aziraphale

4. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, clearly the Ashaya is a scum role ;)

However, as the flavor text shows, we've all switched roles!

So, mayor stuff. I'm always happy being mayor. I LOVE POWER.

Vote for me :3

5. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Who is I?

So yeah, I would like to be ze Mayor but that is not going to happen. My ego/charisma isn't high enough to convince anyone.

6. Seratin

High Score:
    As for the Mayor vote, I don't know all that much about everyone's history and the quality of player they are. What I do know is, Ash usually gets killed early and Taure is usually scum. I reckon that it's about time Taure wasn't scum and maybe this is the game where he isn't.

Nominate mayor: Taure

7. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sera is pretty right, but I wouldn't vote for Taure. He's not nearly as good as Ash, but she's barely ever trustworthy. I usually find Azira both somewhat skilled and quite effective when he's town, but I've not got enough of a feel yet for anyone else, so

Mayor Vote: Gambit

I'm town and open to suggestion. I don't hide shit from the town, and I'm not super important either.

8. SmileOfTheKill

Well, I am town so vote for me! I can do that too. My issue with the Mayor vote is that I just don't trust anyone. Dun dun dunnnnn.

I will end up voting on someone, but it will never be Taure. Taure is always scum, why would it be any different now?

9. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Obligatory Self-Mayor vote.

Mayor Vote: Aekiel

I've never been Mayor before, and it seems to me that all the usual candidates are held with more suspicion than the rest of us combined. Plus, I'm as readable as an open book.

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I like Taure.

Mayor vote: Taure

I dunno if he's scum or not, but he sure is pretty.

11. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I reluctantly accept this responsibility.

And by reluctantly, I mean FUCK YEAH VOTE FOR ME.

Mayor vote: Taure

I've never seen more sound reasoning than this:

TAURE 2012

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

If that's your reasoning, then:

Mayor vote: Castiel

Or not...

Rescind vote

13. Seratin

High Score:
    Taure has Ash's DLP password?

Ash
  14. SmileOfTheKill

Can't resist his smiling face?

15. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So yeah, looks like this has started, awesome. For my mayor vote, I'm not 100% sure who I'm going to vote for, but it's either Aekiel or Aziraphale, mainly because they aren't Ashaya or Taure. Because really, when has trusting either of them ended well for us?

---------- Post automerged at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Also, not going to vote for ollie because well, it's ollie so in the event of him not being scum, he'll do something stupid with the mayor power.

16. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Mayor for the people mate, I'll do things more or less by a plurality vote, and I sorta love you guys (except Taure, I hate him) so it'll be pretty pro town, in the end if I go with all not terrible ideas the town has.

17. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Plurality vote has its uses, but when it comes down to it, we need a Mayor who will be decisive enough to choose between one person and another. Add in that there are six scum out there to manipulate the votes and it becomes very risky to work by plurality. Remember that the town has been led by the nose by scum. Hell, Jon basically ruled over the last Dresdenmafia, and his actions dictated the way the entire end of that game was played, simply because he was so persuasive.

Personally, I don't trust any of you fuckers, but I'm open to suggestions on how to use the Mayor powers. I'd reserve the right to act as I see fit to try and find the scum, though, if I were to be elected.

---------- Post automerged at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Also, we don't have a very good history of being decisive, except when somebody screws up.

18. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Mark my words, this game is going to create some confusion.

"What's that? I think Ashaya is the Ashaya? Or are you saying Ashaya is the Ollie? Wait - did I hear Ollie? Are we all voting Ollie now because he's Ashaya?"

That said - don't make me mayor. I no want power.

19. SmileOfTheKill

Okay, fun idea.

Mayor vote: SmileOfTheKill

This will work. I'm a towny and even though I am not the most popular I can be trusted. I've only been Town and my last game I was a host. I know stuff.

20. Seratin

High Score:
    Fixed that for you, Smile.