1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

American Gods Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Oct 18, 2015.

1. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    :thumbsup:

2. EvilOftenWins

EvilOftenWins Squib

This is a great point. Only question why didn't he bring it up himself earlier on.

Something I realized numbers wise, if Plotless misses the shot and we \mistlynch toDay with 2 scum alive, that means we lose right?

---------- Post automerged at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

mislynch even

---------- Post automerged at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

As far as shooting goes, I suppose the only person that gets a free pass is Tempus since his PR claim and Plotless' claim are so similar.

---------- Post automerged at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

On one hand I wanna say shoot Jan because of Banks/fontisian suspicion. On the other hand I think it might be a better plan to shoot either of our remaining PRs.

3. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

Here's how this works. I'm off to town the the next ~2 hours, so I won't be able to join in the conversation, but it order for us to have time to react after my shooting I will shoot someone when I get back. If I guess wrong, I'm terrible sorry.

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Well if you feel like shooting me, it is useless and i will push for the lj kill when i am confirmed town.

There is nothing about her game i actually liked, and i liked rubicon defending her with the reason that citrus believed her as third party even less,because that was a single small interaction on day 1, and they are both veteran enough to fake shit like that, just to be distanced.
    Esp since he believes me to be scum, and citrus and myself would have needed to do similar stuff, with me pushing citrus constantly on day 1, the same with titus and tmnt on later occasions.
    He believes that to be more likely than lj and citrus distancing once early on in a game (early on in the way that she just entered the game, the game was already running for a while).

If she actually is town, then she will push for my lynch, and we will most likely lose to whoever is left as scum, but i cannot change that at this point, with them tunneling on me. Close to impossible to reevaluate on that.

Btw people pointing out that both fonti and banks didnt read me town, that is mostly bullcrap on fontis part.

Banks read me town because he was disconnected from the game and know i would not believe him to be scum at that point, i talked about my thoughtprocess on his play several times, and will not repeat that. He just should not join a game if he is not able to play it.

Fonti pushed a world of plotless and myself to get reactions, she never really read me scum. Which everyone reading the thread could have realized.
    I didnt react to it at the start, because i know her well enough to know when a push is reaction testing and when it is real (at least sometimes).

The one thing that made her unsure about me was titus reaction/push on me on day 1, which was plain bad. And fonti said titus normally doesnt bus, but if she ever would bus, it would be at that point. That is the part that made her doubt me for a second.

My push on citrus on day 1, before fonti pushed on him, and during her push on him, as well as my push on tmnt, which brought the tmnt wagon in the lead and was his downfall.

There is no way for me mechincaly to clear myself, lj knows that and that is why she wants me dead. I think Evil is town, shoot lj, if you survive we lynch rubicon, if you die i die afterwards. easy as that.

People bringing up fontis wanting to kill me .. here is the last order she posted mid d2 before she died ..

She bumped tmnt up and lj down after some interaction, but saying that i was high in her lynchorder is a lie.
    The main reason for me to be in there at all is that she respect me too much and knows i could mess her up and need to die if everyone else flips town.

Whatever - got better things to do, wanted to analyze some more people, but i will just wait for plotless to decide and then move on from whatever we get from it, may it be a green on me or anybody else.
    Need to stop ranting anyway, but i am getting highly annoyed by this game. You should have lynched me yesterday instead of elemental, as i said, because yesterday we had enough lynches left for those stupid ideas.

5. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

6. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Flavor to be edited in here.

Plotless has died!

He was...

Hello, Plotless. You are a member of the Old Gods.

You are Mr. Wednesday. You’re blind in one eye, and you love the long con. You’re a jerk, a dirty old man, and the Norse god Odin.

“What the hell else can I do? They don’t sacrifice rams or bulls to me. They don’t send me the souls of killers and slaves, gallows-hung and raven-picked. They made me. They forgot me. Now I take a little back from them. Isn’t that fair?”

You are the Town Universal Backup.

Once per game, during the night, you may select a dead player. You gain their role the following night.

~

The vote count has been reset.

Day resumes​

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

So LJ is town, that is an actual suprise to me.

I would fight the kill, but concidering the people that wanted to killme before, i am pretty sure you will lynch me, and we just hope there is only one scum left and you find him tomorrow.

8. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    What in the actual fuck.

The game was a fucking math win and I cleared myself D2/yesterday.

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

We are lynching Jan right now. There is absolutely no way that Jan thought I was scum here, given our history and THE FACT THAT I FUCKING CLEARED MYSELF.

---------- Post automerged at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

You are so full of shit Jan, but congrats on getting Plotless to waste his kill on me when I was like absolutely the worst shot.

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

vote Jan

The tally was reset.

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

@Evil- You now get to explain exactly why you started off the day voting me when I cleared myself yesterday.

9. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Jan or Rubicon were the shots :/

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

This makes the game so much harder then it has to be.

10. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Not a great choice, but I'm happy to have you confirmed town LJ. We'll lynch Jan today and see what happens.

I don't want to vote Evil even if Jan flips town. You'd need a really strong case, and to engage with my reasons for thinking he's town (and Koalas not confirmed). As far as I'm concerned, it's Jan -> Koalas in that order.

---------- Post automerged at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Tell us who we should lynch instead of you.

11. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    Right? Like, we just pissed away math win with that shot.

---------- Post automerged at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Like, I hate speaking ill of the dead, but that was a fucking terrible shot.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Play town, then we talk.

LJ - While you claim to have cleared yourself for ages, you didnt. you played a poor game and got shot for it, happens.

I would never kill evil.
    Koalas can only be in a world of two, because the night he blocked elemental, was the night fonti died as well. in a game where scum have to deliver the kill, they only have one action, so he could not have done both, right?
    I do not think koalas should die tomorrow, because he would win today if that was the case.

I still feel bad about tempus being basically dead playwise at the moment, but he cannot win the game alone, and i really think koalas is real.

If there is noone greenchecking tempus tomorrow, you might have to kill him.

Or evaluate if noone claims a greencheck and tempus claims living person x should have it, one of them is lying at that point.

If that doesnt happen and someone greenchecks tempus, it might just be rubicon.

Funny enough i have never seen rubicon this engaged in a game, neither as town nor scum, which is odd.
    It feels towny, but if tempus is greenchecked, then it might be him and he just took all the energy from being the fresh man to push scum in the right places to win.

Congratz to him and wei in that case, well played.

Everyone else does not actually deserve a win here as scum, because it just means town played poorly.

Yeah that is all I have, I think. I know you will either kill me today or tomorrow, so we lose anyway if it is a world of 2, and if it is a single scum, which it most likely is, then you don't need me.

13. Rubicon

Not usually. I asked Newcomb to confirm.

If you're right, I think it has to be you. (shrug)

This is standard for me, actually.

---------- Post automerged at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I mean, they usually can use their power + kill, but it depends on the mod.

---------- Post automerged at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

For example, in this game Eidolonic allowed Aekiel, the last scum, to shoot & rolecop on the same night: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/BD8iJj7rhmZsC

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

vote: Jan

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You were not that engaged in narutomafia or hannibalmafia, just sayin.

Might be a lategame thing, i think.

Good luck for tomorrow anyway.

15. EvilOftenWins

EvilOftenWins Squib

I honestly think I missed this with the thread going as fast as it did at the end yesterDay. How did you clear yourself then?

16. Rubicon

Yeah probably.

---------- Post automerged at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

evil, I'm also interested in why you voted LJ today.

17. EvilOftenWins

EvilOftenWins Squib

In a world of two scum, I don't think Koalas+ Rubicon would be a thing, but Rubicon+Jan or Koalas+Jan I can both see.

The thing is I was reading all of three with a townlean so now I'm a bit lost. I wanted plotless to shoot Jan, because at the end either Jan would be townfirmed or we'd have killed a scum. If it was the first then lj would have gotten lynched and that would have been pretty bad. So..ugh.

---------- Post automerged at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Honestly I was kinda mad that we lynched Elemental and one of her reasons being the whole 'his flavor doesn't say he's an old god' thing combined with lj being highest on my scumlist going into toDay. So I was probably more impulsive than I should have been especially since she apparently cleared herself.

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Lynching Elemental was a really bad move.

Considering we had plotless with a gunshot today, sleeping would have been the best play, that way elemental would have had another chance to prove himself.

A lot of sub optimal townplay this game, people just didnt play 100% after three scum died in 2 days.

19. Rubicon

Yeah.

I think the simplest solution is that Jan is the only scum left. Occam's razor.

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote jan

This either ends the game or we'll have a lot more to go on tomorrow.