1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

It's not so minus
    Ev, if I'm town or you
    Are neutral. Bad read?

Other behavior
    Remains town and unaligned.
    Let us stay the course.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Scum!Kai:

If he thinks I'm gambiting he stays silent and doesn't out, lets it play out. If he doesn't believe me he knows I won't lynch Jan because I'd think he was scum.

If he thinks I'm real, he wins by staying silent unless the team is exactly Kai/fonti, and if so your opposing reactions to the claim are ???. Scum!Kai / town!fonti means he believed the claim but didn't fully out? No.

Makes sense in my head, anyway. /shrug

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Like Newcomb .. there is no reason for me to fight this.

You read LochNess and Kai town, i know there is always at least one between them.

Like we always lose this uphill battle, since i will always die tomorrow.
    Why not just lose it today and be done with this shitfest you call townplay?

If i am scum, i always kill you and not dlgn, more likely to get what i want out of the game, you were both equally townread.
    Shooting would always be kinda bad for dlgn, so it doesnt matter if you kill him last night or next night.

But you are just happy losing the pocket game, you will be hella depressed post game and whine around and we will have to tell you that being shit happens as town, because that is more fun and harder to play.

---------- Post automerged at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Fontis Haiku here is nothing but openly howling as wolf

Kai is trolling for most of the game .. and LochNess is mia .. but i am the scum. GJ.
    Should have just shot dLGN, and not trust this town to be smart.

4. Newcomb

Jan, I get that it's on me if I'm wrong. I won't make a big deal of it postgame, I'll just move on. If I'm wrong, well. I fought fonti, I lost, I'll have a drink. She outplayed me, fine. Know what I'll do if you're mafia? Two drinks. It has to be that simple, or else playing mafia literally makes me unhappy.

At a certain point I just can't go any further in wheels within wheels with this game. I'm just done.

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Like you read Kai town for something which would be his obvious reaction to make if you are the survivor and he is scum with LochNess, always.

You are real, believe him and I die. he wins.
    You are fake, believe him, kill him then fonti dies and scum wins.
    You are fake, don't believe him and kill me and lochness, scum wins.

That is a zero risk gambit in that world. And that world is not impossible, it is 33% the real one just without putting reads into it.

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

If he is with fonti it is a play that wins the game for him 66% of the time .. and in the last world it is a gambit, still winnable.

---------- Post automerged at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

Vote KaiDASH

Fuck it, not going back rereading everything, but not giving up without giving you at least a chance to make the right vote against scum in the end.

6. Newcomb

If he's scum with LochNess he doesn't have to do anything there, he's won already. And as mafia he's putting the win off by a day for no reason. He runs the risk I'll believe him, lynch him, then Loch fumbles the ball in F3. If he just stays quiet he wins in that world, always.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I do not see it the way you do, but I have more information so it is whatever.

You do not care about logic and have made up your mind, nothing to do for me here.

---------- Post automerged at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

Sorry only reacting because i got forced to play another game on dm and i am bored in the game and have to do something beside playing pokemon.

8. Newcomb

I do care about logic. Logically, I can't see Kai making that play as mafia because no matter what world you put him in, it risks his position for nothing.

I think Kai is just town. Do you think it could be Fonti/Loch?

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

It can be, yes. Loch votes Kai. fonti tunnels only me and ignores loch.

That team is easily possible. They are distanced and always win with the way they push.

---------- Post automerged at 12:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

If you look at the way fonti tunnels this day it is only me .. she does not give a single fuck about anything else.

The days before she didnt ..she said here and there i did something towny but kept me save outside of her town.

Today she all of a sudden reads me hard scum for nothing and now she is basically openly howling with her haikus and useless spam.

But you read LochNess as hard town .. how can i convince you ever that is a world?

10. Newcomb

Um. I don't read Loch as hard town at all. I think it's you/Loch or Fonti/Loch, with an outside shot at you/Fonti but that's like, ew no.

Hum.

Vote:LochNess

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

LochNess could just hammer as scum right now .. but I am sure she is sleeping which gives us a bit of time for that world.

LochNess .. dunno we did so much stuff basically at the same time, or read the game similar at the same time. hard for me to scumread her.

---------- Post automerged at 12:21 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Why would you ever want to kill me if you think with your three worlds me fonti is the outside one?
    That doesn'tmake sense :/

12. Newcomb

I didn't want it to go to F3. Either Loch hammers and it's over or she doesn't and it's over. Killing Loch is a better hedge I guess. But that just makes it me vs you vs Fonti in F3 since I'm sure whichever one of you is scum wouldn't have the decency to kill me, since I'm categorically more open to waffling than Kai.

---------- Post automerged at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Fuck I need to go to bed. I'm not even sure I'm making sense to myself now.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Vote LochNess

If you are that sure about Kai, then lets try this one out ..

---------- Post automerged at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

I think i would prefer fonti .. but i am fine with either and there is no gain in splitting votes.

14. Newcomb

Alright I'm out. Fonti Kai you should just hammer Loch. If you're both mafia GG I guess.

Fonti or Jan if you take me to F3 I will literally, not figuratively flip a coin. Not joking. So only take me to F3 if you want the game to be stupid.

15. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Okay I just woke up. No one hammer me- I am just trying to see what is going on but what the heck.

---------- Post automerged at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Haven't properly read it yet but at this point if you are at 0 chance killing Kai (From a previous page) then I would like to at least change that.

Vote: Fontisian

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

And I think Kai is still scum. I think everyone knew that you weren't third party- or at least highly unlikely. No one countered it once or questioned it- I think we were all going along to see what would happen. And Kai decided to troll you, saying that him and fonti are scum- which they most likely both are- and be able to get town credit for it being something bad for scum to say.

---------- Post automerged at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Font's whole, "ah TN was right.. this is so funny. yada yada." Would she really just believe your claim like that?

---------- Post automerged at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Newcomb think about it- easy for them to play it off as positive town after- "obviously we aren't mafia now- why would I say that?", and then if there was a tiny chance of you actually being survivor then they can use it in their benefit.

Sorry for all the double posts- getting ready and posting in between

16. fontisian

I am making this
    Post to confirm it's not me
    And Kai. You're welcome.

---------- Post automerged at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I never believed
    The claim. Just respected Newcomb's
    Right to fake for reads.

17. LochNess

Thanks for confirming that.. it must be true...

Look I really would like to kill font or kai today- looks like that will not be happening because Newcomb is changing his heart.

If everyone thinks it is Jan/Me -which still makes no sense because if we worked together there is no chance we would keep doing exactly similar posts at the same time- then I would at least like to lynch Jan first. And I can hope my reads are wrong and he is mafia. I just know killing me is completely wrong at this point- so any alternative is better since I can't know 100% that my fonti /kai is correct.

---------- Post automerged at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Actually screw that- because even if he is mafia I'd still lose tomorrow 100%.

Jan- vote fontisian.

18. fontisian

I would consider
    Rewarding Jan's bus if he
    wasn't so scummy.

---------- Post automerged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Vote Mafia!Lochness
    I, I believe, I believe
    that we will win. Yeah.

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Those who attack form
    do so because they cannot
    condemn the content.

One wonders if Jan
    would like some cheese with his whine.
    May it ease the blow.

19. LochNess

Ugh I am going back and forth over this way too much. Jan ended up voting for me before even Kai and font did. Maybe him and font are partners. I don't know at this point. If anyone is town and so convinced Jan and I are mafia then kill Jan. I guess that's my last chance thing I can do right now.

Vote: Jan

20. Story Content: Votecount 5.1
    Citrus

Citrus First Year

Votecount 5.1

Official Votecount 5.1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LochNess (3): Newcomb (#1590), Jan (#1593), Fontisian (#1598)
    Jan (2): kaiDASH (#1528), LochNess (#1599)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to soft lynch. 4 votes will result in a hard hammer.

Day 5 ends in 8 hours: Day End

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016