1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #7 - Concussion Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, May 5, 2016.

1. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

~23.5 hours remain in day.

Timer is in day start post.

2. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Don't think it would be a planned from the start thing; I think it would just be townreading a teammate knowing that since it's their first game there's a way to wave away pressure and then everyone starts reading jason town so they just roll with it

Ultimately I think proph fits like, the "medium" option for this game? As in competent but not utterly ridiculous requirements for him to be scum

All this said I'm looking over kai's most recent posts and they remind me of my own from the second scumgame of mine I linked (I was fucked on the final day and just sort of beat my head at a wall hoping town fucked up)

---------- Post automerged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

This one might be decent evidence for jasontown though; I don't see scum rolling with a townread teammate doing this it reads too much as "haha fight this read and lose"

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm just like randomly rereading parts of this game over and over again, and getting absolute nowhere.

My gut tells me that Cobalt might be scum, but here (https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=916825&postcount=532) is where he softclaims Doc on Day 2. I don't see scum softclaiming doc, then taking it back to be vanilla, then actually claiming doc again. That's like insane levels of planning IMO.

And Acio is 99% town because no way he pressures me Today citing the WH14 reasoning. Scum Acio just rolls with Cobalt/Kai and never touches the townbloc.

4. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Proph can you look at my last few posts and answer/respond to some of the things I brought up?

Otherwise... yeah I think I'm just locked in on Kai/Cobalt to end it. There's strong behavior evidence Kai is scum, and strong mechanical evidence Cobalt is scum, and if both of those are wrong and it's Acio/you somehow I just can't see it.

5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Yeah I'm in same boat. If you faked that neighbor chat with Acio and Snowvon actually reacts like that when you catch him and you decide to bus your two teammates in your first real post Day 1 then... lol.

I want to get this lynch right though.

Let me look at the things you brought up.

6. Newcomb

I hate that you keep bringing that up.

Those were absolutely sick D1 reads by me, regardless of the rest of the game. I straight-up rekt Sloth and Von on post like, 100 or something. Regardless of the fact that we've gotten a bit lazy with the PoE, I still did that.

I want my credit, damn it. :v

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Considering that Acio basically echoed what I thought in my Snowvon interaction post, I think this is +town for Acio, adding on to the mountains of towniness he has already displayed.

I think these fairly genuine, on the spot reactions make Acio town. (Also, I don't think scum thinks what Acio's thinking)

Um sort of?

Sloth is trying to nail Snowvon for Garcia'ing, but the thing I'm not getting is the "it can only be buddying, or protecting fellow scum" thing. It's like the ultimate fencesit from Sloth.

---------- Post automerged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Vote Kai

*waits for obs to yell at me and Snowvon/Sloth to laugh*

8. Newcomb

Vote: Kai

Behavior > mechanics. Let's see if it holds up.

If I haven't been clear enough, I'll just be explicit:

If Kai is town and I die in the night, and it's Proph/Acio/Cobalt in F3, I have strong conviction that Cobalt is the correct lynch.

9. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Unvote

Uh I'd actually like to reread Sloth before actually going through with lynching Kai. I should have time to do that tomorrow.

10. Newcomb

Just make sure we don't No-Lynch.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

right, let's do this

lynch kaidash

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Okay, I'll put my vote on so that we can wait for Proph to vote Kai then.

I might be away during most of the rest of the phase tomorrow irl due to a shift but I might actually be able to get off a few hours early, we'll see.

Lynch: Kai

---------- Post automerged at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

oh what the hell Kai

Did Acio already vote??????? If he did that's hammer gdmit

---------- Post automerged at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Unvote

just in case.

13. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I post before you, it's a problem.

I post after you, it's a problem.

There's just no winning with some people.

14. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

No lynching wouldn't even be that bad to be honest, with the PARANOIA SQUAD kicking in here.

15. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    These two are things sort of

Like am I wrong or does it feel like the second post should lead to a conclusion that citrus is town?

Like, scum not disagreeing with the current state is what happens with mislynches

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Looooooooooooool.

Me, in an offsite game a week ago

[​IMG]

17. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Yeah I don't /think/ I've voted? I've been kind of out of it this weekend

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Yeah no I didn't we're still goin

18. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Mmkay cool.

I wanted to make sure Proph got the time he wanted and if Kai's almost simultaneous vote with mine was hammer that would have been that.

I mean, if Kai's scum and that ended the game that would've been cool but lolz.

19. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    TBF that vote read like scumkai is praying for death at this point while we talk circles

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Well.

I would suggest no lynching to go to F4 MYLO but given that Kai probably ends it that's a waste of time.

---------- Post automerged at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Yeah, that was pretty clear lol.

---------- Post automerged at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Fuck it

Lynch: Kai

-1. Whenever Proph / Acio are ready one of you can finish it. I'm leaving it there.