1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

It's a couple days' grind to get the 300 SP necessary for a lv1 + 2 skill or, separately, lv3. Quite doable. Threaten 3 on Effie, now figuring out her special.

In future there's benefit to level up more before upgrading rarity.

2. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh fuck off. Seriously. All I want is my tigolbiddy wyvern waifu, and lo and behold! An event where I can roll another possibility to get her on green!

Nope. 2 Bunny Chroms and roughly 7 million Arthurs.

Fml.

I did get Hector last week though...

I'd trade him and his two bunny buddies for one Camilla though :(

EDIT
    NEVERMIND

[​IMG]

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lucky bastard haha. My pulls have been absolute garbage this event.

4. Gengar

High Score:
    Tbf. I dropped a hundred given the double chance to finally get a Camilla. I'm a garbage human being.

I almost sacrificed Hector to her so she'd get distant counter, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5. Solfege

Fucking well played. IS.

6. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Don't forget, there will be a mage banner week soon as well. Tharja, Sanaki, Linde and Julia. RIP orbs.

7. Solfege

Already out trying to pull Titania. Keep reminding myself that fest-banners happen every so often and should be prioritized (once a month seems to be usual for other greedier gachas), and that all best units will reappear then anyway.

Still tempted.

I remind myself of the 9% horror stories I'm seeing.

Still tempted.

My self-control is on edge for unrelated reasons. Although I already have best IV Julia/Nino/Reinhardt/Nowi to cover me.

Really looking to the post-summer popularity banner.

8. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I'm kind of jealous of your pulls. I was never able to get Reinhardt despite putting in like 150 orbs into that banner. I'm going to end up walking away with a Nowi +4 for all of that <_<

By the way, is a dancer worth running on defense? I'm debating if I should run Olivia or rely on my Julia with GTB to cover greens and run Kagero/Takumi as double nukes alongside Nowi.

9. asphyxia

asphyxia First Year

absolutely yes. Dancers on defense squads seem to be the meta right now, especially if you've got nukes like Julia and Kagero.

I fell for the Ike bait so hard. Spent all my orbs sniping for reds, didn't even pull him (wound up with this fucking goof lmao) and now we've got the best banner the game has seen so far, with an amazing one right around the corner. IS played me like a fuckin' fiddle

10. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Ok. So in a squad with Olivia, Julia with GTB 3, and Nowi+4 with TA3 and QR 2, is Kagero or Takumi better? Kagero is better as a pure infantry nuke but Takumi negates Flier Emblem teams and is better against Horse Emblem. Thoughts?

11. asphyxia

asphyxia First Year

I'd run Kagero. I'm not sure if Horse/Flier Emblem teams are prevalent enough to render building your defense team around them yet, and the goal is to get a 290 defense score just once every Arena season for max feathers. Julia/Nowi/Kagero/Olivia should get you that cheese.

12. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

Predatory stuff like this is why I hate gacha games.

13. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

The worst part of FE: Heroes is that even if you get the hero that you want, its ivs might make it almost unusable. Like the Ryoma I pulled, -SPD +RES.

14. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Being a global server is great a lot of the time, but man it would have been nice to know this set of banners was coming up from a JP server.

Already have Hector and Takumi, so I'm basically saving orbs to pull blue/red this banner it seems.

15. Gengar

High Score:
    I'm not as hardcore as you guys, but Kagero seems to murder in every situation. Any unit she can't murder is basically double murdered by Tharja. I think the only one neither can murder is Efie (sp? The pink one). Hector rips her.

16. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Kagero is good, but people are starting to run movement theme compositions now that she doesn't do a lot against (Fliers, Cavalry). Also watch out for Robin(M) with Triangle Adept who can tank both Kagero and Tharja.

Decided to spend on this banner after all - pulled a Ryoma and a spare Hector. Not too sure what to do with the spare.

17. Gengar

High Score:
    Hector also rips Robin :p

I guess I don't see many of those cav/fly comps though.

18. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

They're becoming a lot more popular because cav/fly comps are OP.

Hone Cavalry/Hone Fliers grants +6 Att/+6 Spd to adjacent cavalry/fliers through their next turn. Not only that, cav teams have superior movement on most maps, allowing 3 movement squares, which gives an absurd amount of flexibility. All of this is centered around Reinhardt, who is a crazy nuke with 3 movement squares and a brave tome.

19. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So just a quick question: I'm very much casual in this and I've gathered up a couple hundred orbs over time just dicking around. Should I be summoning today?

20. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

What sort of unit are you looking for? If you want either Ryoma/Hector (some of the best melee units around) or Azura (dancers are always good), then yes definitely spend some now since 5* rates are higher than usual (5% vs 3%).

If you want either Linde or Julia (some of the best mages around) save some orbs for the next gauntlet banner with them on.

Haha you are lucky then I guess. My Hector is often slow as moslasses and annoying to move around whilst an enemy Reinhardt rushes at me at the speed of light :p. The scary thing is that Reinhardt can oneshot even Hector whilst he is buffed by the horse dudes.