- About MattSilver
Post DH AU. It's 2002, and a year has passed since the dead started returning to life. The fate of the world depends on the best and the worst of humanity, the wizards and the Muggles, the former using the Wizengamot to decide on the survival of the latter. Harry and his friends rush to thwart the pureblood agenda, but forces are moving ahead of them at every turn, and Harry himself might yet cause more damage than he can heal... Featuring zombies, politics, suspense, intrigue, dark humour, romance, action, gore, and zombies. Harry/Astoria pairing.
- FF.Net Profile URL
- Of The Spoony Bards
- Pizza Cutter
- Ravenclaw, probably. I like my houses with roofs, too.
- Favorite Pairing
- Look, I'll take anything not slash and written competently.
- Hated Pairing
- As long as it doesn't kill the story. But slash is hated.
- Favorite Character
- Harry Potter, who else? (Hagrid, actually. He's a thumpin' good on')
- Hated Character
- Molly Weasley. Overbearing bitch, never written in a way I don't dislike.
- Favorite Genre
- Humour, Alternate Reality Travel, Time Travel and Mystery. I write in those genres predominantly.
- Favorite Spell
- Trip Jinx, Sectumsempra, Conjuring Sharp and Pointy Things To Kill People Will Spell.
- Favorite Story
- Ectomancer by RustyRed, Song of the Trees by Tinn Tam and... See my FF.net profile for more.
- My First Story
- To End in Serenity (Personal Recommendation: Don't Read)
- My Second Story
- Tis the Season of Summertime (Personal Recommendation: Don't Read)
- My Third Story
- Breach of Contract: Twelve Signs (Sitting in DLP's library with 5 stars. I recommend it!)