Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Common Room > Politics
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #21
Rin
Oberstgruppenführer

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesc View Post
From LA to San Francisco in 2.5 hours. Link.

(Larger version)

So ... welcome to this century? Of course, you don't have the money yet, you'll start the tracks in the middle of nowhere, and it'll take 15 years to finish it. But still, congrats

And now be nice and buy German quality engineering.

That beauty can reach 250mph. You do want the fastest produced train in the world, do you? :awesome
By the way, if the lessons of Florida are any indication, enjoy your Republican smear-campaign to get it put up for referrendum and then voted back out. I forecast sneaky ballot language where yes means no and no means yes, as they did in Florida as well. The Florida ballots contained long paragraphs that essentially boiled down to "if you vote yes, it means you want to repeal the initiative that gives us a high speed train" (you know, the one that passed with an ungodly fuckton majority just a couple of years before). Most people, probably thinking, "Didn't I vote yes, I want the fucking train, a couple of years ago? Why is this back on the ballot? Of course, yes, I want the fucking train!" and then BOOM, the train initiative was repealed by the same ungodly fuckton majority.
If your fanfic is 500 words and has 25 chapters, you might be a fanfiction.net writer.
Rin is offline   Reply With Quote