Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > FanFiction Extras > FanFic Discussion > Story Search
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 02-16-2017, 02:56 PM   #841
Vulcan
Groundskeeper

Sirius-centric story oblivously inspired by Count de Monte Cristo - Sirius escapes Azkaban and plots the revenge against the former friends under the false name.
Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:41 PM   #842
Rubicon
Professor

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallDarkStranger View Post
Back in 2001/2002, before the release of OotP, a fanfiction writer named HarryWriter wrote his own version of Order of the Phoenix (book 5) where the "Order" was granted to one of his ancestors who saved the life of an ancient phoenix and hence had the ability to bring exactly one person back to life.

He also released his own Book 6 - called the Ring of the Ancients, where the great reveal at the end is that Dumbledore is the one behind all of the evil (including Voldemort) and there's a visit to an Egyptian Pyramid where Ron discovers his long lost sister Jamie.

All of this is to help you guys recognize the story. My request is for anyone who has the 7th book to share it somewhere or link a source. The books are shit in terms of grammar/consistency/logic but I loved some of the ideas, and I really want to see how it all ended. Can anyone help me out?
I spent some time looking into this for you. Are you sure there ever was a book 7? Looks like the author's website was taken offline after book 6 - is it possible he stopped there?

Here's Order of the Phoenix (huge text file - may take a while to load):

https://archive.org/stream/FakeOrder...eonix_djvu.txt

And here's Ring of the Ancients (PDF link):

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/matr...20Ancients.pdf
Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:27 AM   #843
Tellie571
First Year

My thanks, that was the one I was looking for.

I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Anyone within fireball range from my tower is in for a nasty surprise. -Telina Delvanni.
Tellie571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:52 AM   #844
TallDarkStranger
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
I spent some time looking into this for you. Are you sure there ever was a book 7? Looks like the author's website was taken offline after book 6 - is it possible he stopped there?

Here's Order of the Phoenix (huge text file - may take a while to load):

https://archive.org/stream/FakeOrder...eonix_djvu.txt

And here's Ring of the Ancients (PDF link):

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/matr...20Ancients.pdf
Thank you for taking the effort, man - I appreciate it. I was never sure if there WAS a 7th book. I've had 5 and 6 since 2001/2002 ish. It's a shame that didn't come out, the 6th book ended on a cliffhanger after a ton of revelations.
TallDarkStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #845
Vulcan
Groundskeeper

Harry Potter is Quidditch player. He has flashbacks of his life during the match.
He was married to Ginny (a Quidditch player too) but their marriage has fallen apart. It causes problems because she is on the same team.
Luna Lovegood tried to commit suicide after her father's funeral and selling Quibbler. Harry didn't learn about it until much later.
Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #846
Thaumologist
Minister for Magic

Could be The Quidditch World Cup, by TheEndless7

Tags
story search