Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Great Hall > Hall of Shame > Introduction Archives [Closed]
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 07-06-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Illution
DA Member

It's the Internet

Hi,

I'm here on this because the goody goody mods at forums I use to frequent banned me for making some kid cry. Hell I wasn't even profanities or breaking any written rules. Oh wells. Hopefully this'll be a better or worst place depending on prospectives. I don't even know why I'm writing this. I guess I'm just bored.

Currently 19 and in 2nd year Uni studying Engineering. Right now I'm in the phase of learning useless ancient programing shit that no one use in the real world. My school is a prison in a literal sense. It's located on a top a mountain, not a sissy hill but an actual mountain. Two mean Road leading up and down takes 15 minutes to drive. And it's also designed by the lead designer who designs most of the prisons in Canada... peachy. PS: also has the second highest suicide rate of all colleges and Uni in Canada. Fun! What a wonderful learning environment I pay tens of thousands of dollars for. Well it's the 2nd best Uni in this province. :S

Games I played and About my personality: I played MMORPGs untill a year ago. I played on the only PVP server out of 4. I was called a lot of censored words in it. Basically I like to grief players and generally just make their gaming experience miserable. The Internet has a way of uniting people alike so I got with other dicks like me and we made a guild. Cut the story short, we made people quit. The game company made 8 new non PVP servers due to player growth and server strain since I started playing about 1.5 years later. They never had to make a new pvp one... Our server got so bad that the mods finally stepped in. They made many new rules on dungeon owning and player grieving and all that suddenly, and banned us for breaking those newly made rules. Most of us played FPS game since then. I guess we were too tired to grind anymore.

Fanfiction wise I started Inuyasha reading back in high school, when I was young and naive with hope for the future and all that stuff. The fics I read back was... err fluffy. I mean what kind of real plot can you have with Inuyasha. At least I avoided yaoi/slash like a plague. Back then it's might be childish homophobia. Now I just hate the bad fangirl writing and typical fagotry.

Luckly, not really. I didn't stay there too long as I found HP fanfics. Back in the days when Canon and standards were not high. This was after the 5th one was published. I haven't read any potter fics then and obviously didn't know any of the clithes. There was a lot Harry/Ginny I read *shudders* . I just dived in and read all the stuff that I'm glad to have no strong memories of.

After reading all that stuff I found my stepping stone S'Tarkan, whose work I do not read anymore simply because of the pairing. Back then when most of the stories were crap by todays' standards, his stood out and it drew a lot of people in. He lead me to Naruto fanfics. I never read the Manga before then. I like his work so much back then I went off and read the Naruto manga just to read his fic. Sigh. Well those were the early chapters of Naruto before it started to suck so I'm clad. After that I stuck to Naruto fics for a long while before finding Puppet Master Naruto. SerpentSannin or what ever he calls himself now started writing knowledge is power. I wasn't nearly as good as PMN but it made me go back to reading harry potter fanfics again. Oh the irony.

Last edited by Illution; 07-06-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
Blaise
God of Magic

Ah, a "griefer" (sp?); never actually encountered one. Making people cry on the internet reeks of hardcore so you must be incredibly awesome. Articulate as well. Welcome.

PS - So, this school of yours...it have a name?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #3
Illution
DA Member

I'll take it off wiki. A griefer is a player who plays a game simply to aggravate and harass other players. Griefing is and form of emergent gameplay.[1]
We did that and more. Fun for us, not so fun for them.

Simon Fraser University is the name. I'm not too found of it. It recently spent about 10,000 dollars on changing it school logo because it old one had a cross in it. and The school didn't want itself to give off the wrong vibe. and the new logo looks like it came off MS paint.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
Narf
Super Moderator
The Mothaflippin' Rhymenocerus

You're so fucking hardcore. Teach me?

I'm the mother flippin' Rhymenocerous
My beats are fly and the birds are on my back
And I'm horny
I'm horny
If you choose to proceed you will indeed concede
Cos I hit you with my flow
The Wild Rhino Stampede.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #5
World
Oberstgruppenführer

You see the look of Narf's avatar? How can you refuse that?

On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
—Charles Babbage
Old 07-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #6
Illution
DA Member

You humble me Narf, but with out doubt your level of fucking is beyond me. I can't teach you on how to more fucking hardcore. I hope you find someone who is someday somehow.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Mors
Unspeakable

DLP Supporter Donor Star
World: ... He just did.

I lol'd.

Illution: Wall of text without a single question mark anywhere. And a total disregard for proper punctuation. And the way you write. And sigh.

You piss me off.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
Illution
DA Member

You have my most humble apologies on my lack of question mark? Oh dear Order Member? For you are obviously been here longer than me? Thus making your opinion worth more? I care for your opinion deeply? It fills my heart with joyous happy melody to see a such important person as you to give me your opinion? good sir?
Old 07-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #9
Mors
Unspeakable

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Actually, the apology needed to be in plain English.

Quote:
For you are obviously been here longer than me?
Learn to speak properly first.

Quote:
Thus making your opinion worth more?
Indeed, yes.

Quote:
I care for your opinion deeply?
Who the fuck cares what you care about?

Quote:
good sir?
God, learn to capitalize damnit.

You managed to completely mangle your native language in a post that contained about seven lines. You also were an utter failure in bringing the lulz.

Get the fuck out of my internets.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
Tehan

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Oh hey, someone that seems to build their life around having fun at the expense of others. [sarcasm]I bet they'll be a huge boon to the DLP community.[/sarcasm]

I'm gonna have to go with Brother Morris here and ask you to piss off.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #11
LogrusMage

Send a message via AIM to LogrusMage
Grieifing is fun to do once in awhile, when you see a noob in a zone they shouldn't be in... but to dedicate yourself to it makes you even more sad and pathetic than you are simply for playing MMORPGs. I'm so glad I quit that shit.

Thanks to Sir_Xiph0 for the Sig
Old 07-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #12
Dark Lord Rostam
God of Magic

Location: In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out, cause I'm playing with your clothes.
You're a faggot. Welcome.

Nobody Likes Onions

Yoda- Warned you, I did. Listen, you did not. Now screwed, we all are.

Fat man in Avatar is host of Nobody Likes Onions. Now you pretty much have to fucking listen to it.

Listen you cock juggling thundercunt! ~ Doug Wilson, Weeds.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #13
The Fine Balance
Dark Lord

Send a message via MSN to The Fine Balance Send a message via Yahoo to The Fine Balance
Quote:
I don't even know why I'm writing this. I guess I'm just bored.
Of all the bull in your post, this is the one I find the most offensive.

Anyways, you really don't need to prove your 'hardcore' factor in such a subtle way. Throwing a hissy fit after these replies, and asking a Mod to ban you to make a point would suffice.

Anyways, welcome to DLP. Your pretensions would find a good home here.

"Like that it shouldn't be for emergencies?" Willow said wryly.

"Like that they would have any interest in me instead of each other," he said with a wink. He started making coffee. "Ah, youth."
Old 07-06-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
The Wizard
The Oxen of Oz

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Send a message via MSN to The Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mors View Post
Learn to speak properly first.
Yes. That. Bai.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #15
Gabrinth

DLP Supporter Donor Star
I find you amusing. Then again, I was just reading a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica, and you emulate them very well troll-man.

If you go on IRC, you will surely be accepted with open arms!

Oh, BTW:

Old 07-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #16
Illution
DA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogrusMage View Post
Grieifing is fun to do once in awhile, when you see a noob in a zone they shouldn't be in... but to dedicate yourself to it makes you even more sad and pathetic than you are simply for playing MMORPGs. I'm so glad I quit that shit.
I'm glad I quit too because I got 300$ for selling my char. I'm off MMO's now because it waste too much time. I don't kill noobs because they are potential future cattles. It is more satisfying to go kill off high levels for more hate. Some guys finally get the items they spent a month on saving and grinding for; and next thing they knows, they are lying on the floor with rest of his dungeon party with his item for us to pick up.

We did enough to make many players who played almost a year to quit. I have gotten a all kinds of much deserved flames on forums. People begged and tried to be reasonable for their stuff back. I laugh at those. Some people threaten me on saying knowing where I live and will come for me. I laugh at those too.

You know people play for different reasons. It's a game so I make it fun for my self. I like to make some guy I never met before measurable because I could. Just like Mr Mors like to be an English teacher.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #17
Hari Seldon
Professor

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Send a message via MSN to Hari Seldon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illution View Post
You know people play for different reasons. It's a game so I make it fun for my self. I like to make some guy I never met before measurable because I could.

He needs to make up for some lacking qualities in his life.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #18
Mercenary

One, Dictionary of the English language. Please have one on hand.

Your word choice also seems to be a bit funny sometimes. Hence, the reason for the dictionary.

Hope you enjoy the experience here. ^_^

Fire Always Make It Better
Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #19
Blaise
God of Magic

This guy doesn't matter; no lulz, no tits.

/thread, or start posting tits, gents. Or cats.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #20
Jangel
Earl of Someshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justblaise View Post
This guy doesn't matter; no lulz, no tits.

/thread, or start posting tits, gents. Or cats.
Another brilliant post.