Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  

Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Great Hall > Hall of Shame
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

PatronusCharm Banner

Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #21
AnimaLynx
Sent Back to India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
Usually, it's the guy doing the cramming into the female (tab A into slots B, C, D, and, if you're creative and a little open minded, E), though if you're into the converse, we've got that covered too.

I know I was excited too when I heard the news that Sarah Palin would be a Fox contributor, but you really need to rest, friend. Go get a bottle of Chianti, turn the television to CSPAN, and curl under a blanket on the couch.
GOD NO to both counts, these females, are my 1st and 2nd cousins by the way! All between the ages of 8 -15 where one is turning nineteen in two weeks! I am in no way considering taking it up the butt, that shit is making me nauseous!

IF YOU read my post I said I didn't have any TV cable or satellite! Dude, I am single and I've never had a girl friend, but I don't think I care to right now.

This really doesn't define the point to why I even introduced myself. I think everyone here is fucked up!

Personally if you where told by you physician that you had to take pain killers for medical reason I certainly won't even bother to mention why here! I can't sleep for 72 hours. I plan to crash out afterwords of course. But until then I'm thinking getting strangers off of some random forum to talk shit about me, takes the cake.

Any other time I wouldn't give a damn! That is I can't make heads or tales what the fuck I should do! Days from now, when I'm lucid enough to get the point of what I was even thinking! I may trash and delete it all thinking I knew I shouldn't have done that!

I like the recommended stories section! I am spending most of my time reminding repliers that which they could have read for themselves.

Seeing a pattern here, and annoying with it's continuation! I think I'll just come back latter in a few days to hopefully clear up some big misunderstandings!

ALx
Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #22
Seratin
Bloodwreath
Fir Bholg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknote View Post
What the fuck is this shit? I don't even...

Here's a to-do list:

1.) Stop failing.

2.) Learn proper English!

3.) Stop failing.

I'll welcome you upon completion of these tasks.
LOL

Quote:
<mknote> Why do you all hate me???
OP: don't quit yet, stick it out. You provide amusement.
(07:00:01) ::: (¤) Nickname: T3t changed his nickname to SeratinsBitch
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #23
AnimaLynx
Sent Back to India

Glad to know my pain is amusing you!

ALx
Old 01-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #24
Perspicacity
God of Magic
Rosicrucian

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimaLynx View Post
GOD NO to both counts, these females, are my 1st and 2nd cousins by the way! All between the ages of 8 -15 where one is turning nineteen in two weeks!
Are they hot? You know, 16 is legal in some places. Just sayin'...

Quote:
I am in no way considering taking it up the butt, that shit is making me nauseous!
Score another point for Heather.

Quote:
IF YOU read my post I said I didn't have any TV cable or satellite!
I never let little things like facts get in the way of a good mental image. Hey, if I could, I'd totally bail on work today and curl up on the couch with a bottle of Chianti.

Quote:
This really doesn't define the point to why I even introduced myself. I think everyone here is fucked up!
Your post made it a little easy for folks to have fun. Just roll with it in good humor and you'll be fine. Go apeshit and you'll just fuel more fun for us, but less for you. (If you were to skim some other intro threads, you'd find that yours is hardly the worst gentle hazing anyone's received here; most who stick around have somewhat thick skin).

Quote:
I like the recommended stories section! I am spending most of my time reminding repliers that which they could have read for themselves.

Seeing a pattern here, and annoying with it's continuation! I think I'll just come back latter in a few days to hopefully clear up some big misunderstandings!
The Library is chock full of good stuff to read, though you might find it a bit low on slash (only a couple of fics in there, last I checked). Still, it's well worth the time. Regarding stepping back from the keyboard, the adage about finding oneself in a hole and stopping digging comes to mind...
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #25
The Wizard
The Oxen of Oz

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Send a message via MSN to The Wizard
Old 01-12-2010, 11:47 AM   #26
Marsupial
Minister of Magic

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Strange Lulz View Post
I hate you.

Why, in order of reading:

There are 67 exclamation marks (!) in your post.

*snip*

Be gone.
In continuing the good Doctor's work, there are only 58 periods in that post. Including ellipses, abbreviations, and urls.

Welcome though. If it works out, great; if not, you'll be an entertaining one to watch crash and burn. Bon voyage.

DLP Foreign Legion http://www.cybernations.net/default....arsupial%20Bob
Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #27
Dark Minion

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Welcome in / on / at DarkLordPotter.

Quote:
GOD NO to both counts, these females, are my 1st and 2nd cousins by the way! All between the ages of 8 -15 where one is turning nineteen in two weeks!
Have a look at this thread. It will encourage you to follow your desires.

Oh - and I have to second Seratin. Please look around and stay for a while. Afaik our member Glernaj is looking for some people to join his furry community.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #28
reggin
Danced the Hempen Jig
Filthy Half-Breed

DLP Supporter Donor Star
I'll be the first to point out this I guess.

TL;DR ...much?

Welcome.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #29
Tehlaziboi
Order Member

Eh, I wanted to try out welcoming someone for a change so I wanted to go all Rambo and say "Welcome to DLP! -Bandwagoning-". But then, I read your fuckton intros and I couldn't help but want to comment on a few things.

I seriously wanted to pick apart every single thing you said because that's how much it hurt me to read your crap but I'm lazy so I just chose a few to comment on.

Quote:
Personality wise I'm ever evolving and always changing for the better. I'm a wonderful mix of all four of the Hogwarts houses, the Sorting Hat would really be challenged when trying to choose which house is best suited for me! I think in order of my main qualities, and interests!
  1. Slytherin: Ambitious
  2. Ravenclaw: Intelligent
  3. Gryffindor: Adventurous
  4. Hufflepuff: Friendly
Who gives a fuck what House you match with?

Quote:
When I'm not reading I write, I would love to get published one day. The problem is that I lack the commitment most of the time procrastinate.
That or you just write too much crap and no one wants to read it.

Edit: Yeah, it IS crap.

Quote:
*Smiles*
Quit smiling you douche.

Quote:
I am NEW to THIS and wanted people to know ME and what I like and dislike! I want to show my personality off of something everyone here should know about... hence the use of the sorting. NO I wouldn't have my own house!

*rolls eyes thinking about how immature you sound*
Oh the irony...

Quote:
I note that I said and will repeat that my preference is to read stories without canon, but I have download tones with it included which most I did enjoy! Slash is a moot point, based off of that fact slash will appear in the first fanfic that I have posted.

Think about it I said I have FIVE stories in total going, so what if one has it, I haven't even written any of that. It can be stated that it's so far off in the future, that I don't even know if I will write it in (be it a behind the scenes kind of deal).

God you make me sick, is insulting me your cup of tea, then I don't care what you think!
You said that on your first post and if people bitch at you over it, that means they don't want to see it in your second post.

Quote:
This isn't right guys I don't have to say it again, but thanks so much! You've been so welcoming, here! Maybe I should go somewhere else, wouldn't that make you so happy!?
I could die happy right there. Please do.
Quote:
Whatever, I'm too tired and now too pissed off at stupid people!
Again, I feel this is a little too ironic.

Quote:
Well if everyone here is "fucked up" then why are you acting like an attention whore? Seriously, those tl;dr posts are just like these.

Edit: Oh yeah... Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay
Old 01-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #30
Juggler
Headmaster

You're fucking awesome, OP. Don't let this mean bunch get you down; the longer you stay here, the nicer they become to you.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #31
Silens Cursor
God of Magic
The Silencer

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Quote:
You're fucking awesome, OP. Don't let this mean bunch get you down; the longer you stay here, the nicer they become to you.
Uh...

Ehem...

]

You're going to get raped here. And it will be messy as fuck. So go back to lurking - it's really the smart thing in this case.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #32
CheddarTrek
Set Phasers to Melt

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Hah, for some reason my initial impression is that I like you. I'm not sure why.

That may or may not change once I actually find time to read through your entire post, which was entirely too long for me to read when I clicked into this thread.

So... a have a tentative "Welcome to DLP" from me.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #33
Andro
God of Magic

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Look here, right about here:

Quote:
Right there. Now we're getting a little more male.

Keep it up.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #34
Swimdraconian
Denarii Host

DLP Supporter Donor Star
At first, I thought this was just Vash or Bioplague trolling for lulz.

Then I read further and realized this person was serious.

I'm not sure which is funnier.

OP: Even our resident gay-boy doesn't sound half as effeminate as you. Do you even know what your dick is for?
Old 01-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #35
Innomine
Denarii Host

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Send a message via AIM to Innomine Send a message via MSN to Innomine
Quote:
Dude, I am single and I've never had a girl friend, but I don't think I care to right now.
There is a reason for this. And trust me, when a bunch of harry potter geeks think your fucking retarded, you know there is something wrong.

In all honesty, OP, you won't last here, you won't enjoy your time here. Do both yourself and us a favor and just leave. Or just don't post.

I'm not saying that to be a dick, I am quite serious. We all think you are retarded, and you think we are all dicks, both of which are quite probably true.

It kinda logically follows that we should see as little of each other as possible, don't ya think?

THEY FIGHT MEMORY-EATING MOON VAMPIRES. IN FAIRYLAND. ON THE MOON.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #36
Meryem
First Year

Location: Morocco, in Jail. Drove my parent's car while drunk
If even Ellisande says you should leave, that means you really should leave.

However I didn't read your entire post (just about 2/3) and I'm not one to talk, so welcome anyway.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay, as short as it's going to be.

Their funeral, for example!

Old 01-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #37
Snarf
God of Magic
Thunder! Thunder! Thundercunts! Hoooo!

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Your post was way too TL;DR for me to read, even on my most gracious of days. I was going to call troll, but I think you are honestly one of those types who doesn't understand just how retarded role playing HP on the interwebs is.

I'm a GryffinClaw!

What the fuck...

Anyways, I shan't welcome thee, what with the fact that you lie about as far upon the other end of the spectrum that DLP frequents as humanly possible. But you did provide amusement, so here's to you:

Old 01-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #38
Imariel
Death Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspicacity View Post
And the Phillipines has 12 as AoC. I'm not sure why they'd want that though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellisande View Post
There is a reason for this. And trust me, when a bunch of harry potter geeks think your fucking retarded, you know there is something wrong.

By the way, is it only me that think Watson looks... compressed in that picture? Her lower body seems to be short as hell with her leg posed like that.

Last edited by Imariel; 01-12-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #39
Dr. Strange Lulz
Unspeakable

Quote:
I have lots of female relatives, who email/text me and all. With that crammed into me frequently, it could be what is influencing my vocabulary here. In as such, may I remind you that I've been up for almost two no almost three days, now going onto 62 hours.
Quote:
Personally if you where told by you physician that you had to take pain killers for medical reason I certainly won't even bother to mention why here! I can't sleep for 72 hours.
You keep telling us this kind of stuff.

We don't fucking care.

Quote:
Maybe I should go somewhere else, wouldn't that make you so happy!?
Why yes, actually it would.

Last edited by Dr. Strange Lulz; 01-12-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:49 PM   #40
AnimaLynx
Sent Back to India

So here at DLP I've learnt damn nill not a thing NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspicacity

That's funny, and there are days I wish it where legal. May I say camping was fun during the summer this past year, with some of them looking more mature, and yes cute, (prisybitch)! I would loved to take you and I couldn't, hot! The eldest, her body is just fine! Problem is she has a current boy-toy!

Thou she is bi and this was great imagery when she told me some interesting things that happened. I'm like a brother to her and well I just won't think she'd like me more beyond that? Not that I haven't had the thoughts about it, cause there is no law against that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellisande

Yes, very wrong, I am here just as, and I may misquote: an attention seeking whore! That and now retard, from a geek, thou I would say closer to nerd and loser, that nicely sums it up!

I bow to you all, I'm not worthy of such, well to be a poster here? This was a pathetic attempt, hello a newb here!

Stay away from the forums, oh boy that's scary! I will be staying here, not to be raped, not just for the sadists, cause the inner masochist has me was intrigued!

I know I should have seen that one coming! Funny I'm not going to listen and just muck around in another thread. I know when information isn't wanted now. Even with said truthful reasons for crazy stupid acts, while on med's!

There’s just one or two more things! But, I will state off, I'm a liar! Well what do you think I'm lying about?

Figure it out, chuckles evilly. this whole thing was a joke! My friends and I worked on it, cut and paste! Just adding in what was considered cliche and Lulz!

Did you know that I'm really a girl? Oh you probably knew that one was coming. This was no social experiment... I'm just mad, likely to do things, just to annoy you. Truth, I don’t know you and now you’re sure to not want to know me.

“A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.” - Found from google search!

So may the trolls be avoided, from here on out and or not, you may miss me as your hypothetical punching bag.

Last edited by AnimaLynx; 01-12-2010 at 09:18 PM.