1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Unresolved Alerts

Discussion in 'DLP Feedback and Improvement' started by Eilyfe, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Death Eater

The alerts are weird on my side. I get frequent alerts for people liking my posts or quoting me, but I don't get an alert when I'm mentioned with the @ sign. Is that a different thing? I have all the boxes checked in the preferences.

2. Zombie

Zombie John Waynes Teeth Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @Eilyfe this work? I've noticed that they don't work if I'm in the thread I was mentioned.

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw System God Admin

@Eilyfe can you point me at the threads you're mentioned in? I'd like to take a look at the mentions themselves.

4. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Death Eater

5. Agayek

Agayek Dark Lord

I'd give it decent odds that the ones you're seeing like that are people going back and editing in the @. Xenforo is weird like that, and edits don't send notifications.

6. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw System God Admin

Correct, the post didn't originally include a mention. I'll see if I can mod that to do so.