1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

AMV (Anime Music Videos) Thread

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Jarik, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Fardeki

Fardeki Headmaster DLP Supporter

2. Rehio

Rehio The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I am pure condensed stupid and posted in the wrong thread at first. Whoops.

Anyway.

Holy shit, clearly I've missed some Fate/Stay Night, cause there are some amazing scenes here that I haven't seen. (Reading some comments, the ones I haven't seen are from Prism and some VN animations, which makes sense.)

I need a Shirou.

3. Banta

Banta The Chosen One DLP Supporter

4. Eilyfe

Eilyfe Death Eater

5. CheddarTrek

CheddarTrek Set Phasers to Melt Moderator DLP Supporter

This is insane - the amount to which it works with the song yet let tells a completely different story than the anime in every way. Characterizations, plots, etc.

6. A Lightning

A Lightning Slug Club Member

That was really good! I love AMVs that tell original stories. This one is similar enough in style to Once Upon a Time in Russia that I have to assume it was at least somewhat inspired by it. If anyone hasn't seen Once Upon a Time in Russia, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

While we're on the topic, my favorite "Original Story" AMV is Our Tapes. This one's pretty well known, but again, if people haven't seen it, it's worth a watch!