1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Lexi received that information as Azula.

2. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

oh, and...
    @Lyrium: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. DO NOT LYNCH UNTIL EVERYONE HAS SAID THEIR PIECE.
    I haven't read your QT yet, so I don't know if it was some sort of plan, but why the HELL did you vote for Schrodinger before waiting to see what I had to say? I was going to show up and explain why we needed to kill Lexi first!
    The fact that I guessed correctly what she'd do toNight was the biggest gamble.
    DO NOT JUST FOLLOW LEXICAT BLINDLY. Argh.

---------- Post automerged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

@Fonti: Ah. Gotcha.

3. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Out of curiosity, did this post contribute to anyone voting on the Proph lynch? I tried to make it look like I slipped up like an idiot, but may have over done it.

4. Sloth

I didn't even read any of your of Fonti's post once you were both outed.

5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

This is generally the best decision - experienced scum, once outed (or even before they're outed) just WIFOM it up.

6. fontisian

#blatant lies

---------- Post automerged at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

But seriously, don't pay any attention to the outed scum.

7. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Dumb people have to stick up for each other :p

I should have totally followed your logic with Prophylaxis not being scum. I think I got hung up on meta from the last game which just stands to show that meta is difficult to follow.

Yes, learned that loud and clear. I guess I like to follow a leader who makes sense to me. With Titus and Bill dead and others as well, I just had to choose someone.

I was shocked when night started lol and asked Lexi if Zeit made a mistake and then she basically said, nope you lost. So yeah I realized I basically did what Prophy did for fonti.

How did you guess my role? Most people assumed something different based on the RP which was just RP.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Good game, I'm genuinely surprised we won. Major props to Lexicat for the use of her manipulation. I wish I survived long enough to use my ability but alas.

9. Sloth

Ok, skimmed the QTs now--And Lexi did not know I was Sokka, or that Nemrut was the Avatar. All she got from both of us was "Innocent."
    Which she already knew as scum. Maybe she could have divined the roles, but, remember: Hindsight Bias. Might not have been as simple as you thought.

I LOVE this game. Woo-hoo. Outwitting people. Awesome. Rush.

...Things went so well here, I'll probably be lynched D1 in prophy's.

Huh. Did not even remember that. Props to you for getting me to actually notice something you wrote as scum. Will be more careful next time.

That's how. It was tentative, but pretty much confirmed once the new day started.

I cannot stress this enough: Think. For yourself. You were doing much better at first. Remember that and ride that wave.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  10. fontisian

I'm a little upset that no one used my favorite Iroh quote on someone reluctant to give reads:

11. Sloth

...Honestly, I considered it. But if I was that blatantly obvious about my 'role', Lexi wouldn't have bought it and wasted her Assassination on me.
    I assume she thought I was cabbage anyway, but unsure.

...huh? Still confused on this, having read the QTs, but whatever--Good play, Caligula. Next time, please actually give a case.

---------- Post automerged at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Going to bed now guys. Will catch up on more tomorrow.

People that I've played with in Dresden--question if you don't mind: How did my game in this game compare to last one's?
    (Keep in mind that was you saw here was just the surface. The QT outlines my train of thought, specially in the last few Days.)

Either way, night all. Fun game.

12. silverlasso

silverlasso Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I'm so glad I ended up backing out - Lexi's play near the end was a work of art. Good shit.

13. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I dunno what happened but GG, I guess.

14. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Everybody who enjoyed this game should join Prophylaxis's game. It should be fun. Come along, silverlasso & Schro.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, I scumread you because of your poor meta defense of Bill. Things snowballed from there. Your attacks on me were bad and lacked the usual logic of Town!Fonti.

---------- Post automerged at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Lyrium, blah..I get that.

16. Sloth

Titus, I'm...not sure what to do with you, honestly.
    Like I mentioned somewhere, I'm probably going to make up some specific ruleset for dealing with you. Probably along the lines of, unless you start wearing a shirt that reads 'Hello, My name is Scum!', I will ignore your existence and not try to read you at all for at least D1. Still make notes though.

...Actually, yeah, that's pretty perfect.
    Code:
    [B][U]PERSONAL RULE - CASE: TITUS[/U][/B]
    [B]Subject will be observed but not read for ≈1D or necessary equivalent, barring Scum-Shirt event.[/B]
    ...Yep, that works.
    After that your blatantly scummy behavior will probably not appear so blatant and I can approach it with a more objective mindset, and not just assume I managed to catch scum on the first Day.
    Either way, sorry I tunneled you so hard. PoE since I thought Fonti was Town. I was wrong on that one. I like to think I made up for it?

What do you mean you don't know? XD We won, man!

17. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Doesn't really feel like a victory though

18. Sloth

Yeah, I've gotten the impression that seems to be the general reaction. Why do you feel that way, Nemrut?

19. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Yeah, it really doesn't. If it weren't for Sloth's plan then I think town would have gone down in flames.

20. fontisian