1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Verse of Darkness, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Verse of Darkness

Verse of Darkness Denarii Host

:D Well, does anyone like that show? I for one, like it. Its the only show on nickelodean that actually manages to put in a curse or two without getting cut off. It also progresses rather nicely, an example, if one watches it, one would know that it kind of progresses through Books. I think the first book was water, which was mainly about Ang (the last airbender and avatar) being told about things he must do. Then during the Book of Earth, it slowly starts to get darker and things get really serious (emotions, deaths, etc.) Just wanted to bring an awesome cartoon on Nickelodean...

2. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Are there actual books out to read? Or, is it just a T.V show?

3. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I like this show. The martial arts they use is real. Motions detectors put on real martial artists doing kung fu. Story line is ok...I guess.

4. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

I don't think they really say, I too like that show and unfortunalty I haven't seen much past Water, whats happened so far? I need to catch up a bit.

5. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    So far since, there has been two T.V movies. Aang and Katara almost hooked up, Sokka is cool. Appa is lost in Basingse, and Zuko's sister is hunting for him.

6. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

And that Blind girl joins the team. And become Aang's earth master.

7. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Oh yeah, I caught that last movie where Appa got ox-napped or whatever, have they put out the next one?

8. Syn

Syn Fourth Year

Yes, there has been two more episodes since Appa got kidnapped. One is the group reaching Basing-Se and deflecting a Fire Nation attack, and the last one was about mysterious goings-on within Basing-Se.

I love this show.

9. Charun

Charun Backtraced

Its a nice show, but I like Fullmetal Alchemist more.

10. Myst

Myst Headmaster

Honestly I like this show. Its one of the few good nickelodeon shows out there.

11. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

the thing that it's a nickelodeon show made me ignore it a long time even when it started on nick germany. well eventually boredom made me catch an episode one day...after that i watched the whole thing from chapter 1 to where it's now on youtube the next weekend.
    i like the martial arts and all the flashy element stuff. the story and most characters are also fine.
    only thing that sucks for me is that i've to watch it on youtube since i can't receive nick us and the german show just got to chapter 14.

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I used to watch this awhile ago, but it was on at a time where I was away from the house, and missed episodes often. It's very good, though. I like the way they manipulate the elements, and not everyone can just learn to use everything. Only the Avatar can. I think. Lol.

Anyway, its a good show, and I wouldnt actually mind watching it again. I checked out the fanfiction section awhile ago but couldnt find anything good.

13. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

I have enjoyed it the very few times that I have watched it. TV is just not a big thing in my household except on Saturday's (college football) and various Texas Rangers' games (a baseball team, for those who don't know). The last I remember is watching the little blind girl absolutely curbstomp a ground of thugs/bad guys. I really do wish that I could watch it more often, but...

14. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

I've watched it when I can. Maybe its my Chinese genes calling out but I like the martial arts in it. Ive watched the episode(latest for me) where they stopped the Fire attack against Basing-Se.

15. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Have they actually finished all the episodes yet? Or are they still drawing them up?