1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

WIP Battlefield 2183 by GreaterGoodIreland - M - Mass Effect/Battlefield 2142

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Download, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Download

Download Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Title: Battlefield 2183
    Author: GreaterGoodIreland
    Rating: M
    Genre: SciFi, military
    Category: Misc > Games
    Fandom: Mass Effect, Battlefield 2183
    Pairings: FemShep/Liara
    Summary:
    Link: Main story - Battlefield 2183, First Contact War prequel - Battlefield 2157: The Secret History of the First Contact War, in-story history book - Battlefield: Wars of the Systems Alliance

First, even though the author has marked the story "Humanity, fuck yeah" this isn't story of humanity steamrolling the Council races. The story is actually quite balanced.

So yeah, balanced story, fewer idiot balls than ME canon, good writing, great background material (I almost want to say the in-story history book is better than the actual story), and I like the Alliance Intelligence service a lot in the story.

There are a few formatting issues in the first few chapters of the main story but they've mostly sorted themselves out.

4/5 from me.

2. Download

Download Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Been almost a month. Has anyone read and reviewed this?

3. Ceins

Ceins First Year

I tried, all three of them actually, and they just weren't written well enough to make me ignore that I've read all of this before in other stories.