1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Bestest Birthday Ever by nonjon - M

Discussion in 'Humor' started by DarthBill, Apr 1, 2006.

1. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

Title: Bestest Birthday Ever
    Author: nonjon
    Rated: M
    Chapters: 22
    Words: 67,837
    Updated: May 7, 2005
    Published: March 5, 2005

Pairing: Honks
    Summary: ABANDONED. PostOotP. Harry's 16th Birthday is to be spent at Privet Drive. A visit from Tonks and then the Minister leads to some fireworks in Harry's usually quiet, peaceful life. HONKS.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2293527/1/

Is this really not up? I thought the Sorting Hat's song alone should put above a rating above funny, and the rest of the story gives it an outright Hilarious. I know it started as a One-Shot and just kept going, but I don't think that cuts it any.

Checked by Minion: Nov. 17, 2012

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  2. DGD

DGD Headmaster

Look at the posting format. You missed the link. And next time, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

3. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

You know I still take pride in the idea of "Patil Twin Polyjuice Spin the Bottle." And the beauty of that idea, is I'm not sure anyone else in the world would have ever had it, if my mind had not birthed it upon us. But every once in a while, I just relish in the thought of six identical twin "sisters" in various stages of undress making out.

It's worth the risk of kissing your sister.

4. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

I have to agree. I had dreams like that for weeks after I read it. I was just so beautiful.

5. normalguycap

normalguycap Disappeared

High Score:
    Haha, I wonder what these people would think now if they saw what they wrote those years ago.

I get nostalgic retreading old things. Traversing old parts of forums or topics that I have some relation to is like walking over graves. It's a bittersweet feeling. Ah, when things were new and fresh even if they were silly as heck and probably make their original speakers cringe.

It's sad so many have moved on. It's natural of course but I miss some of these people or at least when everything was building towards it's height.