1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Bravely Second: End Layer

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Hey guys!

Since you 'muricans just got the game figured I'd check if any of you want help from the perfect being that I am. ;)

[gifv]OcUnGhW[/gifv]

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm still near the very start, I just added Edea to the party! meaning there's a whole two of us.

I feel like the game is really starting now because I have my first job, at which point I immediately stripped down Yew out of his freelancer outfit and dressed him up as a wizard instead.

I don't know much about the plot, everything I knew going in has been shown to me by the game already, so from here on in everything is new! Oh I guess I know Chompcraft is coming, and I can't wait <.<

3. Psypher

Psypher Squib

Do I need to play the first Bravely Default to understand the story?

4. salts

salts Third Year

I came in straight into the sequel without much of a hitch. Granted, it'd be more enjoyable if you did play the first game, given how it revisits areas and characters.

Just got Magnolia myself.

Battle system is a blast. Can't see how I'd play RPGs again without wishing for the auto-features to grind my guys.

5. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I'm a good dozen hours in, though I did get distracted by Chompcraft. If only I could change the chomp money into pg already D:

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Bought it three days ago, and it's still sitting unopened on my computer desk. Had to finish up Fates: Conquest first.

7. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

I got it on release and am now in chapter 6. Chompcraft can be turned into pq near the end of chapter 3 but it's kind of eh money wise.

8. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

Is there a trick with the second title End Layer?
    I was thinking Send Players l0l

Edit: holy shit. I did some googling and it's apparently supposed to be Send Prayers in japanese? r and l are the same sound so when they translated it, Send Prayers turned into Send Players.
    I just guessed this watching a first hour gameplay video where the person just got through the Send (players) tutorial.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016