1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Bungie's Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Klackerz, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You shouldn't be able to cheese LL like that with multiple characters. You may as well just let people run the nf a set amount of times on an account a week.

2. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

This week's Nightfall is a cakewalk compared to last week. If youre doing the Rat King quest, or are just looking to farm, this is the week for it.

Got a Dead Orbit handcannon out of one of Cayde's chests.

According to a tweet from Luke Smith, the raid's power levels are between 260 and 280.

Sitting at 294 on my Hunter with the clan and crucible milestones left to go.

3. awinarock

awinarock Alchemist

Has the Crucible's rewards been garbage for anyone else or is it just me? After playing for over 3 hours, it hasn't made a difference matter if I win a match, get on top of the leaderboard for the match (after winning it), or lose. All the loot has been shitty rare gear.

Edit: That being said, PvP has been a ton of fun. Just wish the rewards were better.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 1:34 AM
  4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Had a go at the raid today, got up to the Gauntlet before I had to call it a night.

This raid seems to do away with any semblance of combat, boss or otherwise, and focus entirely in puzzle-solving. It's interesting in its own way (exploring the Leviathan was a blast) but it becomes impossible to build up the hype and intimidation that Atheon and Oryx had, even Aksis to an extent.

Only 1 in 6 actual challenges in the raid include serious combat, that being the final boss and even that is 90% gimmicks.

This is nothing new in Destiny, but I do feel like it's been cranked up to 11 this time. Still undecided on whether I approve or not. Might be good for raid or two, but I hope we get a raid that involves shooting things eventually.

5. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Agreed. Garden of pleasure is absolute cancer. This was all about mechanics and puzzles, not a huge fan.

6. awinarock

awinarock Alchemist

Could someone help me out with the Inverted Spire Nightfall Strike? My Hunter is 261 atm, but the furthest I've gotten solo is just past the Vex forcefield.

My PSN ID is chintu12

7. Meerkats

Meerkats High Inquisitor

I finally got the game and just got to level 20. My PSN is Meerkatski. If any one wants to add me.

8. Anarchy

Anarchy Prisoner DLP Supporter

My warlock is a 279, so close to being able to buy the +5 mods. So, I leveled a titan up. Went really fast when I used the warlock's guns. Didn't managed to do all the stuff during the last reset, as I didn't get that much time to play. It's about the same level right now but I have all the powerful milestones still available, so I should be able to boost pretty high. Only issue is that titan isn't fun to play at all, not compared to the warlock. Tried all 3 specs thoroughly, and the only one I even remotely liked is the punchy one where you restore life with melee kills.

Still have yet to do any nightfalls or the raid. Don't have a microphone, so couldn't even join the guided nightfall. Perhaps I should look into getting one.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM
  9. Meerkats

Meerkats High Inquisitor

I'm destiny 1 I started with a Hunter and moved to a warlock. Titans are Lame.

A mic is a good investment for the nightfall and other activities they might be adding in the future.

10. awinarock

awinarock Alchemist

Titan is kinda boring, but the Striker subclass is godly in PvP. I'm a Hunter main and I can't count the number of times some Striker wrecked my shit with their super or solo'd the opposing team.