1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Calvin and Hobbes fanfiction

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Cull, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Cull

Cull Second Year

I'm not looking for anything amazing. Anything that would be "Almost Recommended" and above. I'm not really sure what's out there, but I read "Reminiscence" by Kenya Starflight and liked it quite a bit. Just curious if there's anything else worth reading in this particular, niche fandom.

2. Halt

Halt 1/3 of the Note Bros.

There's this: http://archiveofourown.org/series/8735

The Apocalypse According to C. It's about an end of the world scenario and a grown up Calvin. Not really in the spirit of the original comics, but I guess what story really is, given it's a 4 panel comic strip?

3. sonny_yalin

sonny_yalin Third Year

4. Matian

Matian Seventh Year DLP Supporter