1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos:Destruction: My work is done here by TheBonnie - K

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by schoutje, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Styx

Styx Third Year

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/620603/

2. Is this story going to be updated soon? I really wish it would, I find it rather funny.

3. Knox

Knox The Last Remnant DLP Supporter

At the crossroad where the demon lies. Waiting to
    i really look forward to this being updated it is rather good

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

This story blows.

5. Leibhaftige Finsternis

Leibhaftige Finsternis First Year

I politely request that this story be moved to the for review and re-voted on. Only because it is apparently being completely revamped and is now currently missing any Sirius/Snape relationships.

6. Acelin

Acelin First Year

That Quote was by the Author. What's the point of sending this to the vote section when the updates are going to be far away from eachother. I suggest we don't move this until we see more than one update.

(EDIT: Forgot a T, shame on me)

7. Martia33

Martia33 Guest

Hi, I'm the authoress of 'Chaos: Destruction:My work is Done here: and I have no idea where you came up with this. If your talking about the pre-revised version, I revised it because I wrote two different stories on the same plot line, one was a joke between me and another Authoress, one is the one your reading right now. I do not intend on making any slash pairings, for now, and if I do it will most likely be between new characters or characters that have always been homosexual, can you think of any? I would appreciate it if you refrained from putting words in my mouth, and allow me to speak for my self, if you were unsure of my intention, you should have contacted me, instead of spreading rumors. :whipped: Thank you.

-TheBonnie

8. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

If you looked at the date of that comment, you'd have seen it had been posted almost a year ago. Back then, I believe Harry had requested that Snape and Sirius be paired together in the alternate world. If you changed that in the meantime, then *shrugs* That's what you get when you rewrite a story and then post it under the same name.

9. ZanyMuggle

ZanyMuggle Third Year

As someone else stated, I don't care one way or another about homosexuality in a story, so long as it is in-character (no pun intended). However, Snape and Sirius being sexually attracted to each other is so grossly unbelievable that I have taken IQ damage just for writing it down.

On the other hand, I read the first chapter and liked it. No mention of Sirius/Snape was made. I'll continue reading until it gets stupid (if it does).