1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Codex Alera Map -- Autographed by Butcher & his Illustrator

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Ched, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I don't know if any of you guys are into this sort of thing, but if you are then you can get a 18"x24" Codex Alera Map Poster signed by both Jim Butcher and his illustrator, Priscellie, for $35. They'll even personalize it to some extent if you want, apparently.

I wish they'd do something similar for the Dresden Files, though as a map wouldn't really apply I'm not sure what they'd give Butcher to sign. Heck, maybe just a copy of Ghost Story. I'm sure some folks would pay an extra $20 or so for his signature plus a small message.

On another note, Butcher used Twitter to... tweet? that his next project is a Dresden Short Story about Bigfoot. Unless I read it wrong or missed some sarcasm, but I don't think I did. Sample chapters of Ghost Story later this month too. *excitement*

2. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Shouldn't this be in the Codex Alera section? Aside from that, yeah, a map might be interesting with certain important centres marked on it, though obv not as much as that of a different world, it would still be cool to see where in Chicago the action is taking place.

3. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I... thought I put it in the Codex Alera section. Damnit. I guess I had both open and clicked the post button thingy in the wrong one.

At least I didn't attempt to post a picture of the map in the "Hot Babes" thread. Or necro an introduction thread from 4 years ago (again). XD