1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DC comics

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Oujou Akaash, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

I don't know about you guys but the makers of DC comics absolutely and utterly raped the DC world of comics and turned it up side down.

Iron Man is a futurist and taken control of the Ultimates and the base. Dr. Reed from the fantastic four is also a partner with Iron Man and split with his wife.

Spider Man is now a turned renegade as is Captain America and the other heros of America.

And they killed of Thor as well as Goliath. They even trapped and shipped The Hulk to another universe of absolute prison where he can't hurt anyone anymore. There are other points but i can't remember them. Anyway, would someone care to explain to me wtf is going on.

2. Nellie

Nellie Guest

You mean Marvel and don't worry about it. They've got to shake things up a little every summer. Things will be back to normal soon enough. Jean Gray's due back from the dead any day now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  3. fantasyfreak

fantasyfreak Fifth Year

every once in a while writers feel that they need to rebel so they make there new issues with a badass charecter in mind

4. thapagan

thapagan High Inquisitor

Well they did a major shake up at dc comics also, I am not happy and stop buying, but that is life.

5. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

The entire Civil War storyline is made of win and good, as is the One Year Jump done in the DC universe.