1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Doctor Who, specifically Eleventh

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by IAmJustAnotherGuy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. IAmJustAnotherGuy

IAmJustAnotherGuy Seventh Year

Matt Smith was my first Doctor and the new series has given me some nostalgia for his antics. Are there any good five with him at the helm? I am not the biggest fan of River but Amy, Rory and Clara are pretty good companions in my book so if the fix includes them it is even better! I have only read one fix about Eleven's regeneration and how it affected Clara while she was travelling with Twelve because of Eleven's 'tardiness.' It was quite good so if you have something similar, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

I tried looking for a decent Doctor Who fic once. Once. The fandom is plagued with Doctor/Rose and Doctor/OC fics. I think the only DH fic I've actually enjoyed is The Power of a Name by Big Steve, and that fits none of your criteria (it's about an SI who's been turned into the Doctor, and is now travelling the multiverse in a TARDIS).

But seriously, I don't think you're going to have much luck.

3. Shouldabeenadog

Shouldabeenadog Death Eater

4. IAmJustAnotherGuy

IAmJustAnotherGuy Seventh Year

Thanks for the rec! I'll be sure to check it out. And if I can't find any worthy fic to posy here I guess I'll have to give in and buy the actual books.

5. redlibertyx

redlibertyx Professor

I interact with the guy who wrote that on tumblr quite a bit. It has a sequel (The Angel's War) but is unlikely to be updated any time soon based on what he's said.

6. Hawkin

Hawkin Chief Warlock

Time for a Change (Sherlock/Doctor Who - PoV Sherlock) - It's not 11th Doctor, but it's a nice piece if you like Sherlock as well.

Run and Hide - Can't remember what this one is about exactly, but it's in my favorite, so I liked it.

Wendy Darling - A nice piece about growing up from Amy, I really liked it.

A Life Without You - 11th misses like 20 years of Clara's life because the Tardis malfunctioned or something. I quite like the Doctor trying to be mundane in this.

How to Fall in Love with a Time Traveller - Clara get drops off 50 years before her time by 12th and meets up a man that looks exactly like 11th.

It's the only one I have at the top of my head. Sorry if you're not into romance, most of those focus on that. Enjoy!

7. Shinysavage

Shinysavage Madman With A Box ~ Prestige ~

High Score: