1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Fair warning to new members who are slashers

Discussion in 'Introduction Archives [Closed]' started by Midknight, Mar 19, 2008.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

We're not real tolerable to that sort of thing. If you enjoy two dudes slurping a substance similar to chocolate pudding off each other's cocks after a nice round of buttsecks, hey that's your thing. Grab yourself an inflatable ass donut, a bottle of Preparation H, and an ice pack and go to town reading that garbage after a night with your "lifepartner"

But I for one am going to treat each and every idiot from now on that makes an intro post proclaiming their love for slash as a damned troll, as that's how the last oh... 200 cases or so of them have been.

I don't care about your lifestyle choices nor really do any of the staff, but you'd have to be a total retard to come here and proclaim that crap is your life. All you do is waste our time and cause problems.

Slash. Get the hell out. Kthxbye2u.

[​IMG]

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Let me point out something before the few folks we have on here come crying OMFG I"M GAY!1!

I don't care. You're not relevant to this.

Unless you're making posts asking for slash, constantly talking about slash, etc, they you aren't covered by this. Got it? Like to smoke meatpole? Not covered by this. Like to have hot steamy buttsecks? You're covered in something, but not in this.

3. Jearom

Jearom Sixth Year

Just as in Iran, there is no gay slash in DLP.

[​IMG]

Edit: Lesbians are cool though.

Not open for further replies.