1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v10.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Jun 10, 2016.

1. JokeIsAbsolute

JokeIsAbsolute Disappeared

High Score:
    Incubus
    By: SquareRootBeer
    Harry's world is flipped upside down when he is visited by a naked fairy on his fourteenth birthday. Finding out that he is a rare type of incubus known as a Choiceling is the least of his problems when he finds out just how drastically his life is about to change. How will young Harry manage an entire year at Hogwarts when he has to have sex at least once a day just to survive!

Will you be my daddy?
    By: FanofBellaandEdward
    After Draco divorced from Daphne, Scorpius is set on finding a second daddy, since Draco told him he only loves men. He has even made a list. Then he meets Harry and he's dead set on getting him as a second daddy. Will he succeed? Slash, MPreg, bit AU, implied mature content; some violence

Harry Potter: Neko's Mate
    By: Vance McGill
    Hermione's Polyjuice mishap in Second Year causes her to become a Neko! While visiting Hermione in the Hospital Wing, Harry discovers he's a Metamorphmagus. But that is not the only new discoveries for Harry and Hermione. What will this mean for the future? And what does it mean to be a Neko's Mate? Harry/Hermione/Harem. Metamorphmagus!Gender-Bender!Harry. More info inside!

The Weasley Pack
    By: Mrs.Marauders
    In order to save her, Bill and his brothers had to mate her. Hermione joins Bill, Charlie and the twins in a pack bond, the only way she can avoid the death eaters clutches. Things are never that easy, especially Fenrir on the loose looking for revenge. Bill/Hermione/Charlie/Twins. No incest. Smut.

"Bill and his brothers had to mate her". I'm sorry, WHAT? Just, WHAT ? " Bill/Hermione/Charlie/Twins" WHAT ? JUST... WHAAAAAT ?

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. James

James Unspeakable

At least it's "no incest".

3. Download

Download Auror ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That one's actually more painful than the rest.

Back when I was new to fanfic, Vance McGill wrote a Peggy Sue soulbond HP/GW story that I really enjoyed. The story took the original premise (at the time?) of having it (and the time travel) caused by a magical accident instead of "true love". The fic probably isn't any good but it holds a nostalgic place in my heart.

Now he writes harem and incest stories.

4. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

No matter how you feel about the content of these stories, those are not bad summaries. They're actually very informative, have no misspellings, no goofy capitalization except the second title (it would be correct if it were a regular sentence, though, which already makes it above average), they tell you at least a little of what to expect in regard to pairings and... other stuff. Even the sentence structure and grammar are much better than what we usually see.

I'm afraid you meant to put these in the Fanfiction's BEST Summaries thread. :sherlock:

5. Download

High Score:
    Bad spelling, bad grammar, can't even spell the main characters name right.

6. Sey

Sey Not Worth the Notice DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The 35 favorites and 53 follows are the worst part of it.

7. Tragen

Tragen Squib

Perfection by Sodom
    Harry finds the perfect man to fulfil his fantasies, but realises too late who the stranger really is. threesome Harry Draco Lucius, warnings: incest, slash, noncon, flogging! hard M, smut! sadist!Harry ONE SHOT with sequel REBOUND!

This one has it all folks! In all honesty, it wasn't the spelling, the slash, incest or even flogging that did it, but the fact that there's a sequel!

8. Verovir

Verovir Disappeared

High Score:
    Harry and his Hermione by Harrysmaster1
    In a park unconscious Harry dreams about a certain bushy hairied girl is this his reality . Soulbond. Getting re wrote with the new story name: Meant To Be.which is a much higher quality.
    Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 28 - Words: 21,234 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 136 - Updated: Jun 2, 2015 - Published: Jul 2, 2014 - [Harry P., Hermione G.]

9. Halt

Halt 1/3 of the Note Bros. Moderator

Somehow, I doubt it.

10. Persephone

Persephone Fourth Year

Grab your barf bags, it's time for Snape slash!

11. LightLordPotter

LightLordPotter Disappeared

High Score:
    Will we ever learn to write good summaries? What's this about proper grammar? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

12. Verovir

Verovir Disappeared

High Score:
    What in the hell is Snanger?

This has to be either a troll, or a kid. There is no other alternative.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  13. Sey

Sey Not Worth the Notice DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Through a bit of deduction Snape/Granger.

14. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Were'mon by YatsuKat reviews
    Naruto gets turned into a Anthro-Futa-Zoroark that doesn't really care all that much about who, or what, she brings into her bed. But she isn't about to let anyone take her precious people away from her. Anything else, look inside. Warning: PWP
    Crossover - Digimon/Pokemon & Naruto - Rated: M - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,810 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 17h ago - Published: May 15

15. James

James Unspeakable

I can honestly say that's first multy i have ever seen.

16. Download

High Score:
    It's also not for anyone with taste.

17. Peter North

Peter North Dark Lord

An Unforgettable Night -:- By : animehentaiworks -:- Published : June 22, 2017
    Updated : June 22, 2017 7:12 am -:- Rated : Adult -:- Chapters : 1 -:- Reviews : 1 -:- Dragon prints : 3034
    Located : Naruto > Threesomes/Moresomes

I was sad that iam dead before reaching my goals.but i was reincarnated into the naruto world by a my fav perverted goddess.she has given a quest for me. But shit how am i able to fuck my wetdreams if i dont have any mind controlling powers nor even a drop of chakra. Post war world. Contains cheating and nudity.

18. Download

High Score:
    I've been dumpster diving again.

19. M.L.

M.L. Groundskeeper

This one is weirdly rapey. Sex generally doesn't require mind control- although perhaps it's different for this mouthbreather.

20. Psychotic Cat

Psychotic Cat Chief Warlock

It says something that even in their wildest fantasies of magically being transported into a fictional world the idea of a woman willingly sleeping with them is still beyond suspension of disbelief.