1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    They're both T1/T2 units, and are extremely viable if you want a blue Distant Counter unit.

B-Lucina has meh defense, but she's high hp, high speed and high attack, with speed debuffs at budget, so she likely won't be doubled by ranged, and she can double most melee. Essentially you'd be making a slightly squishier Blue Ryoma. Alternatively , you could give to B-Ike to make Green Ryoma, or to plain Ike for poor man's Ryoma.

Giving it to Effie means you lose Death Blow, and her almost guaranteed OHKOs, but if you max out Wary Fighter, give her a quick loading special like Bonfire, and threaten attack/def for C slot, you can turn her into a much beefier version of Blue Hector.

Some other units to think about:
    Azura or Olivia for a weird Dancer/Ryoma combo
    High speed high defense archers like Takumi so they can mow down melee who strike first

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

It really depends on what team you're running for arena.

Effie, Zephiel, Camilla, Sheena, Palla, Titania all want distant counter for their ideal builds. However, the vast majority of those are all emblem based, primarily armor emblem or flier emblem. Outside of Effie, if you're not running armor or flier emblem, keep the DC for a future unit.

3. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, i already have a dc Sheena and Camilla.

I was really tempted to use it on Lucina because, imo, she's just a better Sheena, but I've gone a Fortress D and QR build instead and I'm holding onto the Hector for now.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Celica, B-Ike, Effie, and Olivia is such a bawse arena team. I haven't lost in like 20 matches.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    I mean, winning is easy. Have you dropped a unit though?

I've been bouncing between 17/18 for weeks. It's a struggle to make an immortal team that can also kill shit before they kill one of yours - esp with all the kamikaze magedancing teams...

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Olivia will occasionally get ganked when I throw her into a nest of blues for a suicide Dance on B-Ike or Effie, but it's generally intentional. Everybody else usually survives.

7. Gengar

High Score:
    Yeah. I figured. I need perfect runs though to increase in rank. Losing even one unit is like an 80pt ding, at which point I just reset.

8. Gengar

High Score:
    Woooot. I pulled another BIke 1 day before the event ends. Gonna save that bad boy for the mythical Ryoma pull that'll never happen to make that dude even more beastmode.

9. Solfege

Solfege High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

So'd I. But +spd -def is even worse than my original +hp -atk, ha.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    -atk isn't the worst given specials, but yeah,+spd -def on BIke? :(

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Just as I was thinking about giving my Brave Lucina one of my two Steady Breath, I pulled Ike from the latest banner and gave him it and QR...

Shit's good man, esp when i combine him with brave Lucina and ally them. Pretty similar to Ryoma and the exact same build I wanted to try with him, who has more speed, but is weaker defensively.

Actually, they're so similar that I'm wondering if I should just use my other Steady Breath on my Horse Emblem Xander or (more likely) Camus...

Edit: derp, just found out only infantry and armour can use. Black Knight then?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017 at 6:51 AM